More selective sharing with the ‘Send’ button
Two years ago we introduced the Facebook Link Magento extension with the ‘Like’ button to help people share products with all their friends making your store more social. Sometimes people want to share something with just certain people.
So today, we’re introducing Facebook Link v.2.0.2 with the ‘Send’ button integrated. It’s the easiest way to drive traffic by letting users broadcast the things they like to groups and people who would be really interested.
The ‘Send’ button is placed near the ‘Like’ button and allows users to send the URL in a message to Facebook friends, to the walls of Facebook groups, or as an email to an individual. The message includes a link to the shared page, along with a title, image, and short description.
Using this Magento module, you can place the ‘Login via Facebook’ button as well as the ‘Like’ and ‘Send’ buttons on any page to promote the store in your customer’s news feed.
Since the latest 2.0.2 version, the following minor bugs have been fixed in Facebook Link:
- Update from v.1.0.8 to v.2.0 works incorrectly
- Incorrect style of the ‘Send’ button
- No gender in customer account if a customer registers via Facebook
- ‘Test Application’ button doesn’t work with Magento 1.6
- Magento 184.108.40.206 – fatal error on registration
- Improved compatibility with 32-bit system
- Minor CSS bug fixes
Try the extension demo as well as find more information on the Facebook Link page.