Save your readers from scroll-finger strain
The Blog extension for Magento is reckoned among the best buzz and word of mouth marketing tips. It not only provides your regular customers with up-to-date information but brings additional visitors to your site, builds relevant SEO-friendly text links, and assists you in building sales strategy.
- Ability to duplicate postsPosting has become easier with the latest version of the Blog Magento extension. This module update saves you from the necessity to fill in standard post information any time you create a new blog post. All you need is to enter any existing post, press the ‘Duplicate Post’ button, and focus on your stellar content.
- Comments per page optionTo save you and your readers from scroll-finger strain, you can break up comments into pages. It’s up to you to decide how many comments are displayed on the post page.
The following bugs have been fixed in Blog v.1.0.23:
- Magento CE 184.108.40.206 – incorrect CSS for comment form
- Incorrect module disabling at the system settings
- Short content is not displayed if it contains only image
- Incorrect parsing of tags with special symbols
- IE 9 – incorrect form validation
- Tags from disabled posts are visible at the frontend
- Error 404 on changing store view language
- Paragraph breaks are ignored in comments
- Duplicate tags for one post are visible