NMI Payment for Magento 2
NMI payment gateway enables various alternative payment methods helping your business reach broader customer audiences.
- Full compliance with PCI Security Standards
- Explicit NMI gateway features
- Ability to use previously saved credit card information
- NMI in orders created on backend
- Checkout with multiple shipping addresses
- Compatible with latest Magento 2 versions
- No billing data is stored on your, our or Magento servers, but for those of NMI
Ultimate Payment Experience
Magento 2 Compatibility
Magento 2 NMI Payment Extension Business Value
How NMI Payments for Magento 2 Works
Let customers experience familiar checkout, so that they spend little to no time on filling-in the fields.
Help customers avoid re-entering manually credit card data each time they are at checkout. The Vault helps reduce the checkout time noticeably.
Act customer-focused - specify the geography where the NMI payment method is appropriate, and save shoppers time offering only relevant information.
Know your customers, and when you do, use NMI creating orders from backend. Altogether, this is how a customer-centered approach works.
Magento 2 NMI payment Extension Features
- SOAP API data transfer protocols
- WDSL operations description
- Sandbox revision control
- Card input fields from NMI domain
- Magento 2 Vault payment method
- NMI account
- PCI compatibility agreement
- Any Magento 2 version
- When filling in the form
- When retrieving previously saved credit card information
- Complete PCI Security compatibility
- Native NMI Payment Profiles support
- Multiple credit and debit card support
- No page redirect
- Shipping address multiselect
- Country specification
- Admin orders support
* Improved compatibility with Aheadworks One Step Checkout v. 1 7.0
* Fixed issue when NMI payment method isn't shown on Storefront (Magento v. 2.3.4)
* Initial release