Update of End User License Agreement
We have performed a routine revision of our End User License Agreement (EULA) and introduced a number of changes to bring it up to date. Here is brief recap:
- Formatting and language makeover that brings the document up to the current legal standard;
- Articles that clarify the specifics of extension use by website developers have been added;
- Detailed description of usage restrictions and of exceptions from these restrictions have been added;
- Warranty and Liability articles became more favorable to our clients;
- Articles that clarify what kind of client data may be used by Aheadworks, Inc. for marketing and technical purposes have been added;
- ‘Software use monitoring’ article has been added. It is aimed at preventing unlicensed software use.
We strongly encourage you to take time and read through the full version:
Updated license will take effect on October 15th.
Continued use of the products by Aheadworks, Inc. constitutes your agreement to contractual terms. Should you have any questions about the EULA, contact us.