Summer is in the midst but no heat can slow down Aheadworks team for a second. In July, a number of useful updates for our Magento 2 extensions were released. Let’s look at them together!
We’ve added the integration with Adyen All-In-One payments, so your customers could have an option to choose different payment options in one place.
Now you can also allow customers to add gift wrap to the order. This way you’ll provide one more good service customers will pay for.
In addition, the following issues have been fixed:
- The issue with "My billing and shipping address are the same" checkbox when only virtual items in the Cart
- The issue with choosing the non-purchasable variants
- The issue with saving the updated configurable options in the mini-cart/cart/placed order for Magento 2.4.4
The module is integrated now with Stripe 3.0.0.
Also, we’ve fixed for:
- Issue with Magento Marketplace
- Arraying to String Conversion Error when card gets declined
- Issue with payment after the renewal of the subscription for membership
As for Magento requirements the declarative schema has been upgraded.
Web API and GraphQL have also been updated.
This month the issue with installing Sample data is fixed for RMA extension.
GraphQL has been updated.
Update your extension now in the My Projects And Licenses tab in My Account and use it in full potential!
Your Aheadworks team.