[M2] Smart One Step Checkout
- Advance revenues with the finely-tuned checkout page
- Analyze and track conversion rates as well as the performance of each checkout field
- Adjust to demands with smart configuration tools and the data collected
- Allow flexibility with multiple payment gateways support
Introducing Magento 2 One Page Checkout
Checkout is a money page. Any shift in behavior here has a significant impact on the revenue. That is why Aheadworks introduces the Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension with three essentials on board:
Combine them all to increase checkout conversions of your Magento store
How Magento 2 Smart One Step Checkout works
Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension by Aheadworks introduces the adjustable and performance optimized Magento 2 checkout page, which significantly speeds up the checkout process. The provided Magento 2 checkout module is highly configurable, adjustable to custom themes, and suitable for any device.
Customers can apply gift cards, reward points, store credits, coupon codes, and edit items in their carts directly on the checkout page. The provided one page checkout has little to no distraction elements and features, and the “‘Place Order” button always visible as a call to action.
Store owners can define default values for fields, autodetect countries by customer IPs, take advantage of the automated address suggestions. The built-in reports show the process bottlenecks to be removed and the number of abandoned checkouts to be reduced.
Increase checkout conversion in four steps
Magento 2 One Page Checkout automatically adjusts to your store theme. All you have to do is minimize checkout time by configuring the extension.
- Add relevant or remove excessive fields;
- Define the order of the displayed fields;
- Set default field values;
- Enable and configure delivery date and timing fields;
- Enable 'the Add note' field;
- Upload the payment method security protocol badges.
- Enable the GeoIP country detection.
- Enable address suggestions.
Take advantage of the set of key features speeding up the checkout process.
- Form autocomplete;
- Identification of logged out customers by email;
- Auto fill-in for logged customers;
- Remove/edit items in the cart;
- No distracting elements;
- 'Place order' button always at hand.
- Additional payment options, incl. gift card codes, store credits, and reward points.
With the help of the built-in reports, find out the checkout fields that make customer stuck.
- Checkout conversion and abandonment rates;
- Total abandoned checkout and placed order revenues;
- Report on checkout field completition.
Make data-driven decisions on how to improve the checkout process in your store with the set of built-in reports and decide on the field composition.
- Which fields should be removed or added;
- How custom fields influence the checkout conversion;
- What shipping or payment methods are least demanded;
- Whether to adjust field positions and default values.
Magento 2 Checkout Extension Detailed Feature list
- Delivery date incudes both date and time
- Required dates and time slots can be excluded from the date options
- Checkout is made in the two-column design
- Extension automatically catches custom theme styles
- Checkout page adjusts to any screen size
- Interface is mobile-friendly
- 'Place Order' button is always visible
- Customers are able to sign up to receive newsletters
- Customers may checkout as guests
- Adjust the title and description of the checkout page title
- Add/remove customer information fields
- Allocate fields into the desired order
- Change field names
- Define if fields are mandatory
- Set default field values
- Upload security badges
- No distractions, such as footers or headers
- Customer can login on the checkout page
- Existing customers are recognized by email address
- Items in the cart can be edited without leaving the checkout
- Filled-in fields are saved in the case of unexpected page reloads
- Customers can select their countries autodetected by GeoIP
- Google Place suggestions autocomplete the address fields
- Per-field report displaying the fields that are usually completed and the ones being the reasons for abandonments
- Checkout conversion and abandonment metrics
- Abandoned revenues lost on checkouts
- Total revenue values from orders placed
- An option to switch off reporting.
1.7.5Released 31.08.2020 * Speed improvements
1.7.4Released 21.08.2020 + Compatibility with Magento 2.4 * Fixed issue when Shipping/Billing address is absent on "Checkout Behavior Report" page * Message about required billing address is displayed correctly now
1.7.3Released 28.04.2020 * Fixed issue when commas from the billing address field are visible to guest users
1.7.2Released 21.04.2020 * Stripe official payment module support * Fixed issue with required fields * Improved compatibility with Aheadworks Cart to Quote * Totals are not updated without reloading the page * "Company" and "Phone Number" fields are in a wrong order * Google reCaptcha is not visible in PayPal PayflowPro payment form on checkout * The report pages are available by direct link if 'Checkout Reports' option is disabled * Some fields are not displayed as required in accordance with the settings * Fixed issue with wrong year of Delivery Date filter in Orders grid * Minor design improvements * Fixed issue with GeoIp database * Improved compatibility with Store Credit * Incorrect sorting of address fields * Validation does not work properly for new shipping address * Error occurs during compilation * Fixed issues with native gift cards * Fixed issue when 'Phone Number' field is always required
1.7.1Released 19.02.2020 + Magento 2.3.4 compatibility fixes for PayPal Express (native) and PayPal via Braintree (GENE) * Address fields are marked as required if Paypal is enabled
1.7.0Released 07.02.2020 + Aheadworks NMI Payment support * Error appears on the configuration page * Fixed issue when Gene Braintree CC form is displayed incorrectly * Minor design improvements for NMI and Braintree payments * Fixed issue when only one stored card is shown on One Step Checkout page
1.6.0Released 05.12.2019 + Speed improvements (reduced the number of requests on page load) + Ability to set the order of the checkout fields + Added option to enable/disable checkout reports + Ability to use native 'Maximum Display Recently Added Item(s)' option * Fixed issue when text is overlapped in Braintree payment fields on Checkout page
1.5.0Released 20.11.2019 + Telephone field is now optional * Magento 2.3.3 compatibility fixes * Fixed issue with an account creation when Prefix option is enabled * Fixed issue with Paypal via Braintree if vault is enabled * Step numbering for not 'logged in' customers was changed * Minor design improvements on mobile
1.4.0Released 18.10.2019 + Authorize.Net payment method compatibility + Added 'Gift Message' option to the order + Affirm payment method compatibility * Magento 2.3.2 compatibility issues * Internet Explorer "clear field" feature overlaps OSC "?" button * Fixed issue when the Shipping cost is not changed in Chrome * Payment method is not updated if Gift Card was canceled * No validation callbacks when pressing PayPal Button with enabled in context option * QTY calculation doesn’t work correctly on checkout with bundle product (Magento Commerce 2.3.1) * Fixed issue with Magento FedEx * If the "Persistent Shopping Cart" option is enabled, user data disappears when re-entering the page * Fixed issue when "State/Province" field can't be renamed * Error occurs when module configuration is saved ((Magento Commerce 2.3.3)
1.3.5Released 31.07.2019 * Static test fixes * Compatibility with Magento 2.1 is removed
1.3.4Released 25.07.2019 * Checkout page isn't opened on the storefront (Magento 2.3.2) * Prefix is not saved in the Order Shipping information * Fixed visual issues with Ingenico Payment method * Minor design adjustments * Fixed issue with Captcha display
1.3.3Released 15.04.2019 * "Continue to Paypal" button isn't clickable on Checkout page * Fixed issue when 'Qty Increments' option is ignored * Order is placed when one of the agreements is not selected * Minor UI fixes
1.3.2Released 18.03.2019 + Cryozonic Stripe Payment compatibility * Aheadworks Add Free Product to Cart compatibility
1.3.1Released 15.02.2019 + Magento 2.3 compatibility * Improved support of Magento Commerce points, store credit and gift cards * Shipping address is not selected by default if "My billing and shipping address are the same" is disabled * Aheadworks Store Credit & Refund compatibility * Aheadworks Coupon Code Generator compatibility * Aheadworks Reward Points compatibility * Unavailable payment methods aren't hidden on Checkout Page * Error appears in console if Amazon payment method is disabled * Error occurs on reindex with database with prefix * Fixed issue with 'send email' action in admin * Minor UX adjustments
1.2.0Released 08.08.2018 + Integration with Amazon Pay + Custom CSS file for themes that do not support LESS * Font path improvement in LESS file * Fixed issue when labels don't move upon entering text in fields (Safari v.11) * Fixed deploy problem
1.1.1Released 28.02.2018 * Fixed issue with VAT validation on checkout * Can't change Billing address when using PayPal Express * Unable to place order using Paypal Payflow Pro Payment * 'Address Line' string can't be translated via csv * Shipping cost update issue * Issue with initialization of the required "State" field * Shipping methods become disabled when changing shipping addresses * Loader doesn't disappear if payment with Braintree gets failed * Paypal Hosted Pro compatibility issues * Pressing of 'Tab' in the qty box deletes its value * Shipping method doesn't appear on Checkout page without page refreshing * Delivery date and customer notes aren't shown on order page
1.1.0Released 22.11.2017 + Integration with Google Autocomplete for Addresses and Places + Aheadworks Store Credit and Refund integration + Aheadworks Gift Card integration + Aheadworks Reward Points integration + Integration with the Magento Commerce store credit functionality + Integration with the Magento Commerce reward points functionality + Integration with the Magento Commerce gift card functionality + Added Gift Wrap and Printed Card options in checkout totals + GeoIP country detection + Product images displaying according to native Magento settings * Adyen payment method support * Fixed issue with tax in product details section * Error in developer console after CSS/JS merging
1.0.5Released 23.10.2017 * "From - To" fields should be required for Abandoned statistics Calendar * Saving configuration issue * Js adjustments on "Abandoned Checkout Statistics" report page * Design issue with Ebizmarts Sage Pay Direct payment method * Unit tests update
1.0.4.Released 10.10.2017 * Сompilation issues * Static tests adjustments * Issue with OneStepCheckout and Ebizmarts SagePaySuite * Braintree payment method design issues * Magento 2.2: OSC page opening issue * Shipping isn't updated after changing country/post code * Stability and speed improvements * PayPal Billing Agreement Setting is set to "No" issue
1.0.3Released 17.08.2017 * Field placeholder is not moved to top when field is completed * "Order review" block width adjustment for mobile view * Extension affects design settings * Abandoned Checkout Statistics week calculation adjustments
1.0.2Released 07.08.2017 * Delivery date and time fields cosmetic adjustments * Shipping price isn't updated in "Order Review" block * Order note is missing if Order is created via Paypal * Right-hand sidebar adjustments * Delivery date field checkout page validation * Saving more than 3 Trust Seals error message adjustment * Special symbols in Order Review block support
1.0.0Released 28.07.2017 Initial release
1.0.1Released 28.07.2017 * Unable to place order if there are not shipping methods