Advanced Reviews for Magento 2
Encourage customers to share their purchase experience by making review submission process clear and simple.
- Customize form fields to control the content of review
- Make fields required to collect all the necessary information
- Allow guests to submit reviews thus extending customer base
- Improve credibility of reviews by adding "Verified Buyer" labels
- Email submission form to customers in order to get every client's opinion
Advanced Reviews Gallery
A Wise Opinion Can Change Your Decision - Get User-Generated Reviews to Increase Sales
Increase your sales by creating a favorable environment for deeper customer engagement with the brand. By far and large, reviews make up well for purchase decisions and, most importantly, build trust. All that comes when your shop is customer-centered and prompts an easy and enjoyable experience of writing reviews. Magento 2 Advanced Reviews is the all-in-one solution towards that sort of strategy. Realize your policy on feedback management with the extensive list of review configurations, let your shoppers know when their opinion is so much expected, guide them clearly what to write, allow encountering opinions in rating and commenting and, finally, make them feel free to unsubscribe anytime they wish.
How Advanced Reviews extension for Magento 2 works
Prompt your customers to speak out on the products, and facilitate the reviews to be complete and meaningful enough to build trust and foster further feedback from other shoppers.
Collect customers’ opinions on your products via the front-end form or submission link in a notification email. Support reviews with summaries, ratings, recommendation notes and other essential details.
Highlight up to 5 most relevant and powerful reviews into a featured block. Let authors feel that you value their opinion and appreciate it to be a significant part of the product.
Unsubscription from review notifications
Do not push your customers to receive all your notifications. Allow unsubscribing and let shoppers decide for themselves whether they are idle contributors or proactive advocates.
Do your best to show how much you understand and care of customers to gain their loyalty and reap benefits in return.
Place promo blocks on category or product pages, or show offer details in a small promo popup or via a link to a static page.
Auto-add a specific product, or offer several products so that customers are able to choose one themselves.
Should customers have closed the popup accidentally, the offer stays visible; should customers changed their minds, they can always get back to the promo.
Magento 2 Advanced Review Extension Features
Review policy configuration
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4
* Minor design improvements
* Added feature to export reviews via CSV
* Fix issue when structured Data for Reviews is not displayed
* Error occurs after clicking "Reviews" grid
* Nickname output in widget is not sanitized properly on frontend
+ Pin up to 5 reviews on top (Featured review)
+ Unsubscribe options
+ Option to ask email address of guests
+ Terms & Conditions support
+ Mail log
+ Auto-attach a guest review to an existing account if email addresses match
+ Notifications for a customer about comments on their review
+ Auto-fill Summary field
+ Counter for featured reviews per product in backend
+ An option to approve review right from a grid in backend
+ Minor UX and UI improvements
* Cursor is incorrect on the image preview
* "Be the first to review this product" does nothing
* Error when admin posts a new review with admin comment added to it.
* Admin review is duplicated after creating
* Incorrect product name is shown in a reviews grid in backend
+ Images support
+ A separate page with all reviews on the site
+ Customer comments
+ Comments Auto-approval
+ Reviews Auto-approval
+ Abuse report
+ Anti-spam protection
+ Review widget
+ Improved reviews filtering:
- with images only
- by rating
- from verified buyers only
+ Improved helpfulness voting behavior
+ Email address for alerts about negative reviews
+ Integration with Reward Points
* Minor UI fixes on Magento 2.3
+ Accessibility: keyboard navigation improvement
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
* Error appears while saving information about the customer in the admin panel
* Translation improvements
* Error occurs when a guest tries to add a product review
* Fixed issue with Review Schema loading
* Review stars do not show up in Internet Explorer (version 11.0.96)
* Error message appears on an attempt to create a new review in the admin panel
* Fixed issue with recommendation block displaying
* Column "object_id" has the SMALLINT type in the "aw_ar_email_queue" table
* Reviews are not created via email
* Magento 2.2.6 compatibility issue
*'Module' attribute exception fixed