Custom Stock Status
Use the Custom Stock Status extension for Magento to better inform your customers about stock availability of your products. Upload different images for different available items quantity and make your product page more informative and cute.
Even instead of the standard ‘Out of Stock’ Magento notification, the Custom Stock Status Magento extension offers you to specify the text and/or images you wish to be displayed on the product page.
With Custom Stock Status, you can define the expected date when the product will be available. So when a product quantity drops below 1, the admin-specified notification will be automatically displayed, e.g. ‘In Stock in 5 Days’.
The Custom Stock Status extension is very easy at installation and configuration. So it will take a couple of minutes to configure the module to show items quantity for simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable products.
- Flexible display of product quantity:
- Text and image
- Various products support:
- Ability to disable Custom Stock Status for particular products This field is displayed in the General tab in Product information. It is easy to abolish this function for certain products the quantity of which you don’t want to display at your Magento store.
- Unlimited number of custom stock display rules You can create multiple rules using different product attributes and set priority to them. Rules with greater priority value are processed first. Rule conditions in the Custom Stock Status module fully coincide with Magento Catalog Price Rules, making the module easy to use.
- Use nice-looking images to show stock statuses You can use either the default graphic bar images to show how many items are in stock or upload your own catchy pictures that will be changed according to the product quantity left.
- Ability to add & edit text showed up in custom stock notifications Liven up the standard ‘Out of Stock’ notification with informative text. Use the %qty% variable in the ‘Text’ field to display product quantity, or the %product% variable to show product name in stock status. For example, 'Hurry up! Only 10 items left!’ or ‘We're sorry but NY T-Shirt is SOLD OUT’.
- Ability to display negative values of product stock quantity If you don’t want to lose your customers because of notifications that some product is not available, it is possible to set rules with negative values of product quantity.
- Advanced stock status in selector for configurable products The quantity on configurable products page is displayed not only for the main product, but also for each option in the dropdown box.
- Flexible rules for product selection
Using the module, you have the ability to set and display stock status for each and every product as well as for the whole category.
- Multistore support
The Custom Stock Status extension allows you to set different images and texts for the same product sold in different stores.
1.2.5* SUPEE-6788 compatibility issue
1.2.4* Problem with configurable product page * Double labels on product pages * Incorrect stock status in the attribute dropdown list
1.2.3* Inability to save rule with "text and image" type * Incompatibility with previous version * Minor bugfixes * "Reset" button didn’t work
1.2.2+ Stability and speed improvements
1.2.1+ Stability and speed improvements
1.2.0+ “Save As” button * Rule conditions were duplicated after saving
1.1.1* Issues when working with limited administrative rights * Disabled simple products were displayed as associated ones of configurable products
1.1.0+ Ability to disable Custom Stock Display for particular product + Ability to display negative values of product stock quantity