Custom Stock Status for Magento 2
Influence purchasing decisions with appropriate stock status displayed.
- Place custom stock statuses on category and product pages, and in a shopping cart
- Assign custom statuses to specific product quantity ranges
- Design stock statuses with an icon, image, and text
- Subscribe customers to back-in-stock notifications
- Choose back-in-stock and low-stock alert templates
Custom Stock Status Gallery
How to conduct customer behavior with Magento 2 Custom Stock Status
Replace native stock statuses with custom ones. Decide where to display and how to display. Define the product groups for stock status activation. Set up product quantity ranges that demand custom stock statuses. Suggest customers subscribe for back-in-stock emails. Encourage to come back to the store with low-stock alerts
Customize and Set Attractive Stock Statuses, Provide Precise Stock Information to Customers
Cover multiple strategies to gain the maximum from both immediate and delayed purchases.
Be precise with your promo
Use conditions to emphasize specific product groups based on quantity ranges, attributes, etc.
Make products visible
Highlight low-stock products among others on a category page.
Set one of the predefined display options. Manipulate design elements to affect customer behavior in different ways.
Use text as the main info source
Deliver relevant stock details, e.g. the date when a product will be available again, etc;
Upload images and icons
Draw particular customer reactions with fancy updates on a product stock;
Amplify the message of a custom status to attract extra attention.
Surpass the simple informative role of the Get Product Stock Status extension for Magento 2 and build an effective customer return program.
Gain revenue from abandoned carts
Turn abandoned carts into a complete order by sending low-stock alerts;
Indicate a number of items considered a low stock to set off the abandoned cart alert sending;
Actualize postponed purchases
Notify customers on positive stock status changes of unavailable products.
Gather statistics on customer interest to refill the stock with the most popular items. Use the subscription and notification grids to stay constantly aware of the most relevant stock info.
Get the grasp of customer demand
Analyze the number of subscriptions to out-of-stock products and plan your promo strategy;
Supply your store in time
Gather the info on a subscription date to deliver precise services;
Reduce technical issues
Track notification statuses to make sure your emails are delivered properly.
Magento 2 Custom Stock Status Extension - Features
+Declarative schema upgrade
*Fixed issue with reindex performance time
* Fixed issue for Magento Marketplace
* Low Stock Alert isn't sent
* "Email Me When Back in Stock" button isn't displayed on category page.
* An error appears in logs when product is deleted
* An error appears in logs when user is deleted
* Low stock alert template isn't loaded
* New Product SKU/Name isn't displayed in grids after being changed
+ Magento 2.4 compatibility
* Initial release