Customer Group Catalog Permissions for Magento 2 is also available
Show different items, product prices, and categories to specific customer groups.
- For hidden products redirect to a different page
- For hidden price show a custom note in its place
- Restrict permissions by different customer groups
Catalog Permissions Gallery
Magento Catalog Permissions is designed to hide products and/or prices and will assist you with one or both of the following concerns:
- Diverse client base
For the shops that serve both wholesale and retail sectors or have layered partner programs this Magento advanced permissions extension will help hide irrelevant store sections and provide differentiated prices for various customer groups.
- Promoting specific behaviours
You may encourage your customers to login or register in order to view certain products or you may couple this extension with a loyalty program and create a restricted store section available to the most devoted shoppers only.
Restriction set up
You may choose whether you want to hide specific products, product prices, or whole categories.
For hidden products and categories you may redirect customers to an explainer page or simply any other page within the store.
For hidden price you may choose a custom note to appear in its place, like “out of stock” or “restricted to premium users”.
Restriction for individuals*
Control product and product price access by an individual customer. Choose specific customer criteria such as age, gender, lifetime spending, order history, wishlist items, etc. and hide products and price from clients that match the criteria.
*This functionality can be achieved within Market Segmentation Suite installation.
1.4.5Released on 10.02.2017
+ Unable to manage visiblity for not logged in users when MSS-rule is selected
* Extension affects creating order with budle product from backend
* Disabled configurable options still visible in the native layered navigation
* Slow loading of category page if it contains bundle products
1.4.4* Product Questions compatibility issue
* Installation issue
* SOLR compatibility
1.4.2* Catalog Permissions operated when module output was disabled
1.4.1+ Compatibility with Gift Card/Certificate by aheadWorks
1.4.0+ Integration with Market Segmentation Suite by aheadWorks
1.3.4* Minor bugfixes
1.3.3+ Stability and speed improvements
1.3.2* Minor bugfixes
1.3.1+ Stability and speed improvements
1.3.0+ Ability to redirect customer with insufficient permissions to specific page
+ Ability to display an explaining notice after redirection
+ Ability to display custom text instead of price
* Product wasn't restricted in anchor category
* Some customer actions caused errors in system.log
* Issue with products which were not assigned to any category
* Problem with products from several categories when one of them was disabled
* Issue with 'Browse by price' filter (layered navigation)
* Issues with search results
1.2.2+ Ability to hide all product prices from certain customer group
+ CSV file was updated
1.2.1* Minor bugfixes
1.2.0+ Cache system has been implemented at System > Configuration > Cache Management
* Slow performance on large stores
* Product related to several categories is hidden if one of such categories is disabled
* Default attributes options are added to specific store view settings
* Incorrect installation instructions
* Locale files are missing