[M2] Product Downloads
- Upload files of various types
- Import/export files in bulk
- Associate a file with multiple products
- Attach any number of files to a product
- Make use of the premade icon package
- View the number of downloads of each file
Make use of crisp mass action options, auto-operations and analytics to save a great deal of your time
Why Magento 2 Product Downloads
Support your products with detailed specifications, instructions on use, video tutorials and other attachment files - easily accessible and downloadable from the product pages. Customers are highly likely to buy a product when informed well of its worth and quality, and when offered free materials on how to make the most of it. Samples and templates for downloadable products will by far turn customers on your side!
How Magento 2 Product Downloads Works
Enjoy the diversity in adding files to products. Do that on the Product page: in bulk, via an URL or selecting from the pre-uploaded files. Alternatively, add files one by one via the New File page or import them with the help of the native Magento 2 functionality.
Define where on a product page the downloads are to be displayed, under what block title and if the file size is to be shown to customers.
Alter the prearranged bank of icons, updating the file types or images, adding new icons and deleting the ones of rare use. Uploaded files will automatically receive icons with regard to their file type.
Track the number of downloads of each file with the help of the Files grid. Decide if files of lower popularity are to be hidden from Storefront or appropriated for a selected group of customers. You can update file configuration on the Edit File page, which is easily accessible from the grid.
Magento 2 Product Downloads Detailed Feature List
- Import/export of files
- Support of files of various types
- Setting an external URL to a file
- Uploading files direct to a folder on the server
- Multiple files to one product
- One file to multiple products
- Automatic identification of a file format
- Automatic assigning of a format icon to the newly uploaded file
- Product downloads grid
- Pre-installed pack of file format icons
- Displaying files within a widget
- Number of downloads column in the grid
- File attachments are displayed on product page
- Files can be downloaded
- Icons to tell file format
1.0.0Released 06.07.2020 * Initial release