Automatic Product Callouts
Draw attention to your top products organizing them in blocks.
- Top products may be displayed via a custom block
- Product popularity defined by rating, sales, search, or views
- Blocks are customizable for size and composition
Automatic Product Callouts Gallery
The Automatic Product Callouts Magento extension by aheadWorks allows you to organize your top Product sets in blocks anywhere on your store’s site. Though this extension is most commonly used to enable an automatic Category landing page that lists the category’s top products, it can also be used for similar outcomes elsewhere on your site.
Features:Top product highlighting
- Highlight your top products as “Best Selling”, “Top Rated”, “Top Searched” and/or “Top Viewed”
- Automatic retrieval of Product sets
- Place blocks of Top Products anywhere on your site’s pages
- Top Products are updated automatically with zero maintenance from you!
- Any block can be configured using the configuration section in the admin section of your store
- Any configuration can be redefined directly from the block variables when inserting it via CMS
- Your store can have an unlimited number of Product Callout blocks
- Product Callout Blocks can vary in content size, space orientation and other parameters as needed
The Automatic Product Callouts Magento module by aheadWorks has its own cache, reducing the extension load time to almost zero! Visitors will not experience any delays while being introduced to fresh automatic content on each store page.
Products retrieval options
You can define the place from which Products must be taken, such as the current store or a specific Category. You can also restrict product retrieval to in-stock only items, set the collection size, and more.
1.0.0Document Create Checklist
* Configurable products
* Incorrect statistic
* Deleted Product leads to error in the block
1.3.1+ Stability and speed improvements
1.3.0+ Stability and speed improvements
1.2.1+ Magento v.188.8.131.52 compatibility
* Fatal error when APC statistics table was empty
* Ordered list markers were not hidden
* 'Display "Add to cart" button' field was not translated
* Vertical block orientation didn't work
* 'Fetch only in stock products' option didn't work
1.2.0+ AW_All update
+ New variables (category_ids, current_category_only)
* Magento PE compatibility
* Native MAP compatibility
* SQL optimization
1.1.0+ Considerable speed increase
* Minor bugfixes