Rich Banner Slider for Magento 2
Create eye-catching banners to highlight promo campaigns and upcoming events in your store.
- Design rich-content sliders with attractive overlays
- Analyze banner sliders against broad performance statistics
- Locate banner sliders on any page of the store
- Configure banner sliders for best experience across devices and store views
- Integration with M2 Customer Segmentation
Rich Banner Slider Gallery
No doubt, store banners are effective tools for marketing campaigns; however, default Magento widgets and strips may be ignored by customers because of such a phenomenon as ad blindness. That’s why it’s nice to have a functionality that allows you to easily customize the promo banner and make it eye-catching. Rotating banner sliders are even more powerful as they increase retention and encourage customers to make quick purchasing decisions.
M2 Rich Banner Slider is designed for the effortless management of rotating banner sliders! Store admins can create in-page and widescreen banners with configurable images, URLs, animations, timing, and other parameters. Banners can be put on particular pages and page sections. The performance of each banner can be evaluated by viewing key banner stats in the individual grid.
Rich banners - effective promos
Engage customers in visual promos with colorful and dynamic banners! Never miss on a customer response with the cross-device and cross-store-view functionality of the Rich Banner Slider for Magento 2. Have your banners multi-slide, multi-language, and multi-store. Make them animated, navigated easily, and located smartly. Reach revenue goals by analyzing the efficiency of slides with various performance statistics.
Launch banners to perfectly reflect your promo ideas, set up banners to respond well to customers' behavior in the store, assign slides of rich content, and make sure they are responsive on any device and store view. No coding is needed!
Decide on a perfect location and position of the banner for your promo to work.
Specify store views, target customer audience, and URL for the slide, opt for different images to ensure a faultless cross-device experience. Add overlay content to the slide to make it catchy.
Improve your banner sliders constantly and improve their performance with key statistics on each slide. Refine the banner behavior to have them highly responsive and converting.
Choose the view of the store to show the banner.
‘Display from/to’ option allows setting dates to display the banner.
Estimate the performance of each banner with such parameters as the number of slider loadings, clicks per slider, CTR.
Overlay text & buttons
Place formatted text and other elements over the slide image.
Define the position of the banner on the target page:
Menu Top, Menu Bottom, Content top, Page bottom.
Define the behavior of the banner against the following options: Animation Effect, Slide Transition Speed, Display Arrows, etc.
Upload images both for desktop and mobile devices.
Upload image from your device or via URL.
+Declarative schema upgrade
* Slider Images are blurred on iPhone
* Reindex error occurs after a new product is created
* Empty content error is fixed
* Banner is shown on product pages only on the Website ID #1
* All banners for different product pages are displayed on every page
* Slides filter doesn't work on the Edit Banner page
+ Additional Design Components (Overlay Content)
+ Different slider images for desktop and mobile
* When size of screen is squeezed, there's pudding under slider
* Error appears in console if store db contains prefix
* Error appears in console every time after switching slides
* Fixed issue with 'Show Url' option
* Fixed issue when banner with the slides isn't shown on Storefront
* Sort order of slides in banner doesn't work correctly
* Slides are shown incorrectly if random order is enabled
+ Integration with Customer Segmentation
+ Frontend Refactoring
+ Lazy loading of slides
* Conditions with "ANY" clause don't work correctly
* Fixed issue with position filtering in Slides grid
* Fixed issue with grids opening in Admin (Magento v.2.3.2)
* Improved compatibility with Aheadworks Add Free Product to Cart
* Error appears in an attempt to create banner or slider
* Fixed issue when selected sub-category isn't saved on a banner page
* Incorrect work of Display Images in Random Order option
* Speed improvements
* Fixed issue when "Clicks" Statistics aren't changed
* Magento EQP tests fix
+'Aheadworks Blog Home Page' banner position
+'Priority' configuration option for banners
*Fixed issue with slider loading in Mozilla Firefox (v.57.0.2)
*Fixed problem when extension creates 302 redirects in developer tools
*Slider load improvement
*Unable to choose subcategory for 'Catalog Pages' banner position
* Magento 2.2rc: Error during setup:upgrade
* Issue with statistics for banners with custom position
* Extension attributes issue
1.1.4* Compatibility with AW Popup: Slider is not shown in Popup
* Error appears when trying to save banner at Magento v2.1.3
* Banner doesn't appear at Storefront if Layouts is disabled at Cache Management page
* Rich Banner Slider causes page titles to move to bottom of page
* Impossible to create a new slide when single-store mode is enabled
* Dates issue
* Magento 2.1 composer.json compatibility
+ Extension now supports custom position
* Errors during compilation
* Error occurs after running deploy
* Banner is broken at Storefront if banner is set as custom widget
* iOS-specific bug
* Endless progress bar at 'Slides' grid
* 'Edit Banner' grid issues
* Wrong sorting by Layout Position in 'Banners' grid
* Refactoring - Compatibility with FPC without cacheable="false"
1.0.0Initial release 26.07.2016