Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2
Increase the number of spontaneous purchases, run successful promo-campaigns and boost the average order value by offering gifts to your customers.
- Show promo products right on category, product or cart page
- Let customers choose a gift they like via a promo popup
- Encourage customers to buy extra items with "Spend X get Y" rule
- Offer coupons to replenish customer base
- Analyze statistics to plan future promo campaigns effectively
- Put catchy labels to promote products with Product Labels integration
Customize your promo popups so that customers never miss them once qualified, and thereby stay motivated to purchase more.
Capture customer loyalty
Have your customers in control of their carts. Let shoppers exercise the freedom of choice, and feel your care as a merchant.
Stay on top of some vital promo performance statistics, and be ready to make due and proper decisions to tweak your campaigns.
Why Magento 2 Add Free Product to Cart
Boost your sales rates, and get customers feel in possession of their luck with the visually-powerful Add Free Product to Cart, 'By X get Y' extension for Magento 2. Display promos wise, exactly where they work, and never miss those 30% of customers who, to our own research, skip cart page and go right to the checkout. Trade low-demand and unpopular products effectively or simply reward your clients with free items to gain their loyalty. The master of your campaigns, you will have them smartly conditioned to tailored scenario rules, supplied well with structured content, and under the sharp eye of essential analytics.
How Magento 2 Add Free Product to Cart Works
Experience the many ways of promos visualisation to always have them appealing to customers and fitting your current sales trends best.
Configure scenario rules
Opt for a scenario: "Buy X get Y", "Spend $X get Y", "Coupon", set frequency of response, select products to participate in the campaign and decide on either a fixed-value- or %-discount.
Configure promos display
Offer promo products right after the customer qualifies for them: on category or product page, or in cart. The former is easier with the just-a-few-clicks integration with the Product Labels extension.
Regulate marketing strategies
Get a grip on some vital statistics of your promotion campaigns to see how well you have done in the past thirty days and decide on any potential changes.
Do your best to show how much you understand customers and care of them to gain loyalty and reap multiple benefits in return.
Place promo blocks on a category or product page. Show offer details in a small promo popup or via a link to a static page.
Magento 2 Add Free Product to Cart Detailed Feature List
- Configurable Buy X Get Y promo scenario
- Configurable Spend X Get Y scenario
- Configurable Coupon Code scenario
- Configurable frequency of response to scenario
% or fixed-value-discounts
- Products combined in an offer if several rules with same promo items are triggered
- Rules applied for backend orders
- Option "Include/Exclude Tax" for rule validation
Popup deactivation function
- Option to show popups everywhere or on the cart and checkout pages only
- Tag your promo products with related promo text messages
- Equip your promotional popup with the ‘Find more’ link
- Let promo items be available for adding from any place of the website
- Bind promo only to specific product setup
- Monthly value
- Orders with promo-items
- Average cart total
- Average qty of promo items per order
- Simple products
- Virtual products
- Downloadable items
- Configurable products
- Pre-configurable products
- Products of various visibility values
- Displaying only the products which are in stock
- Quantity field is hidden if a customer can get only 1 item
- Updating/deleting rules in bulk
- Multistore support
+ Magento 2.4 compatibility
* Fixed issue when GetSourceItemsBySkuInterface can't be disabled
* Not all promo products are offered in Promo popup if several rules are performed together
* No message for promo-products by coupon on Multishipping Checkout
+ "Not visible individually" products can be added as a gift
* Fixed issue when promo-discount is not taken into account for order with multishipping checkout
* Magento 2.3.5 compatibility issues
* Fixed issue when impossible to add a configurable product as a promo-product
* Improved compatibility with reward points
* Incorrect promo-product price is displayed on Cart page
* Rules are disabled if products use custom stock in MSI
* Error appears while switching store view with added promo product in cart
* Pagination doesn't work in 'Select Products' popup
* Minor design improvements
* Error occurs when coupin code is applied
* When promo product is added to Cart, discount isn't calculated
* Fixed issue when extra promo products are offered if "every time" condition is set
* Error appears when store view was changed (adding new rule)
* Improved compatibility with product conditions 'Children Only' and 'Parent Only'
* Fixed issue with Swagger
* Fixed issue with REST API filling
* Improved compatibility with Aheadworks Rich Banner Slider
* Discount is applied twice at shopping cart
* 'Every time', 'Every Nth time condition' conditions in rule aren't applied on the Storefront
* Error occurs when editing a rule with a removed product
+ 'Fixed discounts' support
* Fix for Magento marketplace
* A Promo-product's qty isn't taken into consideration in Totals
* Fatal error appears while trying to save an incorrect rule
* Fixed price of promo-product doesn't take into consideration taxes
* Unable to set 0 to a fixed amount of a promo-product
* Fixed Amount of a promo-product doesn't support currencies differed from default
+ Discounted price is displayed on mini cart and checkout
* Error appears when trying to select promo products on the rule page
* Fixed issue with 'Subtotal (excl.promo products)'condition
* Aheadworks Product Labels compatibility
+ Option "Include/Exclude Tax" for rule validation
+ Option to show popup everywhere or on the cart and checkout pages only
* Conflict with Klarna payment module
* Discount is not added to PDF invoice
* Discount isn't shown in email notifications
* Problem with translations
* Free product does not display until cart page is reloaded
* Can't change indexer to "Update by Schedule"
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
* Fix for Magento Marketplace
* Free product is not added to cart when a coupon is applied at checkout
* Deprecated "unserialize" function is used instead of JSON-based encoding
* Aheadworks Smart One Step Checkout compatibility issues
* Promo-products aren't added to cart if Native cart discount is applied
+'Spend X Get Y' scenario
+ Added ability to apply rules for backend orders
+ Hidden 'qty' field in the popup if a customer can get only 1 product
*Fixed issue with saving a date in an incorrect format