Customer Group Catalog Permissions for Magento 2
Guide customers through catalog by managing their permissions.
- Divide catalog content between wholesalers and retailers
- Hide CMS pages from the specified customer groups
- Redirect your customers to any pages
- Show customized text messages instead of hidden price and/or add to cart button
- Apply permissions individually and in bulk
Customer Group Catalog Permissions Gallery
How Magento 2 Customer Group Catalog Permissions works
With this Magento 2 advanced permissions module, you can divide catalog between specified customer groups keeping website performance streamlined. In particular, it is possible to hide categories, individual products, CMS pages from any customer group both individually and massively.
Also, you can hide price and ‘add to cart’ buttons and replace them with customizable text messages. Finally, this Magento 2 user permissions extension allows you to assign redirect pages for those customers who are allowed to access some hidden website content.
With flexible content visibility conditions, you can provide customer-oriented shopping services by selling products to different purchaser groups.
What makes our Customer Group Catalog Permissions for Magento 2 winning
- Hide particular categories from particular customer groups and redirect them to any website page;
- Hide certain CMS pages and configure redirect pages, thus, allowing retailers, wholesalers, and other customer groups to view the appropriate content;
- Display individual products for selected client groups to avoid any confusion for improper customers.
- Configure desirable page URL’s (both absolute and relative) instead of hidden categories, CMS pages, or individual product pages.
- Show customized text messages instead of hidden product price and/ or ‘add to cart’ buttons (for example, instead of a hidden price, you can insert the following text message: ‘To continue purchasing, please log in’).
- Quickly and easily create an unlimited number of permissions or delete all the recently created ones at a time.
|Key Features||Solution by Aheadworks||Native Magento 2 Solution|
|Open Source||Commerce||Open Source||Commerce|
|Hide categories per customer group individually and in bulk||Only individually|
|Hide products per customer group individually and in bulk||Only individually|
|Hide CMS pages per customer group individually and in bulk||Only individually|
|Hide prices per customer group|
|Hide add to cart buttons per customer group|
|Redirect customers to any pages(inner or outer)||Only inner|
|Replace prices and add to cart buttons with customized text messages|
|Apply permissions in bulk|
|Delete permissions in bulk|
Magento 2 Catalog Permissions Extension Detailed Feature List
General permission settings
Individual permission settings
Mass permission settings
However, the owners of the extensions by Aheadworks for Magento 1 can get 25% discount on purchase the same extensions by AW for M2
However, to work with RTL most likely some style adjustments will be required and you will need to translate some options the same way as you did with your Magento.
As for security vulnerabilities and bugs, we are trying our best to fix them free of charge regardless of the support period status.
If the domain name is still under consideration at the moment of purchase, you can enter an address of your dev environment. In this case, don't forget to contact us when the final domain name has been registered: our support team will change it by your request.
* Fixed issue for Magento Marketplace
* Fixed issues with Magento 2.4 compatibility
* Magento 2.3.4 compatibility issue
* Restricted product is still visible for registered customers
* Fixed issue when it's impossible to create multiple permission instances for one product
* Error appears when hiding child product with the lowest price
* Fixed Elasticsearch 6 compilation error
* When parent category ID greater than child, child permissions do not work correctly
* Visitor isn't redirected to the page after clicking 'Static pages'
* Price of configurable products isn't displayed when only "Adding to Cart" isn't allowed
* Fixed issue when 'Add to cart' button is displayed for products related to category with permissions
* Fixed issue with 'Hide from everyone' option
* Fixed issue when the main menu isn't displayed correctly on a Home page
* Flat catalog compatibility
* Minor UI adjustments