AJAX Cart Pro for Magento 2
Encourage customers to add products to cart right on category page.
- Add-to-cart pop-up for selecting product options without going to product page
- Short description, rating and reviews also available from the pop-up
- Mobile friendly add-to-cart design adapts depending on a screen type
- Works for all product types including bundle, grouped, and configurable products
- Integration tests to check if extension functions properly within your environment
AJAX Cart Pro Gallery
How does the Magento 2 AJAX Add to Cart extension work?
Set up where to use the add-to-cart block and what products fall in line the module configuration. Specify the product info the block will include. Display relevant related products for gaining extra with promotions.
Clear the path to successful purchases with Magento 2 Ajax cart extension
You can use the add-to-cart action as a promo trigger and advertise on a product page to stimulate extra purchases. The solution allows adding to cart easily from any device.
Reduce the add-to-cart process to a pair of clicks
Let customers add any product to the shopping cart without leaving the category page with the AJAX Add to Cart extension for Magento 2.
Simplify shopping experience
Keep customers within a category page
Push to a decision making
Magento 2 AJAX Cart Detailed Feature List
- text field
- text area
If a product has custom options of unsupported type, upon clicking on Add To Cart button a popup will not be displayed and a customer will be redirected to the product page.
However, the owners of the extensions by Aheadworks for Magento 1 can get 25% discount on purchase the same extensions by AW for M2
However, to work with RTL most likely some style adjustments will be required and you will need to translate some options the same way as you did with your Magento.
As for security vulnerabilities and bugs, we are trying our best to fix them free of charge regardless of the support period status.
If the domain name is still under consideration at the moment of purchase, you can enter an address of your dev environment. In this case, don't forget to contact us when the final domain name has been registered: our support team will change it by your request.
* Fix for Magento Marketplace
* Error appears if any swatch is selected in Layered Navigation
* Fixed incorrect redirect to categories
* Improved compatibility with AW Who Bought This Also Bought, AW Automatic Related Products, and AW Who Viewed This Also Viewed products blocks
* UI/UX adjustments
* Fixed issue when confirmation message isn't displayed in module's popup
* Product isn't added to cart from homepage widget if FPC is enabled
* Aheadworks Advanced Reviews compatibility
* Minor UX adjustments
* Magento 2.3 compatibility
*Fixes for Magento Marketplace
*Error appears when selecting product attribute
*Options are doubled on a product page
*ACP popup doesn't respect the qty selection
*"Display Confirmation Message on Product Page" option issue
*"Product with required options only" doesn't show ACP popup on a product page
*Redirect to Reviews doesn't work from a product page
*AW Shop By Brand compatibility
*AW Who Viewed This Also Viewed compatibility
*AW Event Tickets initial compatibility
*CSS files merging doesn't work in production mode
*Gift card product isn't added to cart when Ajax Cart Pro enabled
* Mobile issues
* Magento 2.2rc: Error appears in console if product was added from product page
* Errors in console while adding configurable product to cart
* Similar items in cart merged incorrectly
* Compatibility with Sarp
* "Continue Shopping" link redirects incorrectly at product page
* Popup resizes if move the cursor at related products block
* Options are missing on configurable products
* Selected product options should be saved for ACP popup
* ACP Modal window with product options shouldn't be shown at product page when adding product to cart
* Wrong QTY upon cart item edit
+ Who Bought This Also Bought compatibility
+ Automatic Related Products compatibility
+ Unit tests
+ Display native "Cross-Sells" in Ajax Cart Pro popup
+ Product page support
+ Refactoring: unit tests, code standards
* 2 compatibility fixes with Gift Card extension by Aheadworks
* Magento 2.1 composer.json compatibility
* HTTPS issue: Infinite loading when product is added to cart
* Error appears in console if product is added to cart
* Endless progress bar for adding product to cart
* ACP popup is shown on product page
* Can't add configurable product to cart
1.0.0Initial release 27.06.2016