Automatic Related Products for Magento 2
Boost spontaneous purchases, showing customers blocks with products they are interested in.
Automatic Related Products Gallery
Every business can benefit from smart-related product suggestions, growing sales, and improving customer loyalty; however, native Magento 2 functionality can be limited. Merchants are not able to set custom rules, defined to their business requirement. As a result, product suggestions turn out to be completely irrelevant and inaccurate, meeting no customers’ preferences. Additionally, admins have to assign related items manually, spending vast amounts of time on actions that can be performed automatically.
Offer customers exactly what they want with smart product suggestions! Display related goods based on shopping behavior and flexible conditions. Save your time on the configuration of custom rules which will help you to stimulate spontaneous purchases and increase average order value. Run effective marketing campaigns, specifying the position of the product block and displaying cross-sells on the most converting pages. Benefit from PWA compatibility, thus improving mobile responsiveness.
Maximize profit with personalized up-sells and cross-sells
Target a larger customer audience and increase average order value, covering various customers’ needs with related product offers. The Automatic Related Products for Magento 2 is a tool to display additional goods on the following pages: product, shopping cart, and category. Generate rules and assign them to multiple items simultaneously. Create recommendations based on views and relevant product purchases with the help of flexible rule settings. Customize and control the look of the related product blocks as well as their position within the store.
Set rules effortlessly
Design related products block
Develop promotion strategies
Automatic Related Products Magento 2 Detailed Feature List
Create an infinite number of rules and apply multiple ones to a single product.
Target the audience
Show different related products to specific customer groups.
Enable the “Show only in-stock” and “Show only products with higher price” options.
Control how products are sorted: by bestsellers, top-rated, date, price, etc.
If you want to display a native Magento block, you can override the ARP block on the product level.
Display blocks with a custom title, with or without the “Add To Cart” button, in a grid or slider.
Adjust the number of rows and product quantity in a row.
Take advantage of the preset positions of blocks: at the top/bottom of the page, sidebar, before/after/instead of native related products block.
Insert the built-in widget for custom block positions or use a custom code snippet to define the position of a block.
Enjoy the responsive design and mobile gesture support.
Define the pages where related products are to be shown and place multiple blocks on a page.
+ Cart attributes in a rule
+ Rule statistics logic refactoring
+ Category selector on the rule edit form
+ Sort order for the native-related products
+ "Process registered customers only" option
+ Using theme swatches
+ UNIT test improvement
* Primary keys update
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.6
* Fixed issue with slider via widget
* Fixed issue with the primary keys update
* Fixed issue with previously added products in the compared products list
* Fixed issue with rules after upgrading from 1.5.1 to 2.2.0
* Fixed issue when custom position is selected
* Fixed issue with displaying products with an incorrect attribute in the ARP block on the shopping cart page
* Fixed issue with displaying the block slider in the homepage header
* Fixed issue with block display on the cart page
+ Block update by ajax depending on the selected product on the Configurable PP
+ Enabling/disabling the “Add child products to rule processing” switch
* Fixed issue with the “Where to Display” tab on the “New Rule” page after selecting “Conditions Combination“ condition
* Fixed issue with displaying the ARP block on the category page
+ Block loading logic optimization
+ Ability to load the block with the page or use AJAX for that
* Fixed issue with saving selected categories
* Fixed issue with loading category selection list in conditions
+ Performance improvements
+ Logic improvement for processing WBTAB and WVTAV data
+ Optimized DB requests
+ Added Product attributes support for the 'Sort products by' option
+ ARP wvtav index optimization
* Fixed issue with Product in Arp block after adding to cart
* Fixed issue with calculating Statistics
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
* Fixed issue on the rule creation page for Magento 2.4.4
+Web API updade
+ Declarative schema upgrade
*ACL resource typo
* Fixed issues for Magento Marketplace
* Product category is not changed in the What to Display rule
* Changing of the block position from product page to category page affects where to display and what to display section
* Unable to add configurable product
+API support +GraphQL support
*Out of Stock product is displayed as In Stock in ARP block
* Fixed issue when slider with products doesn't work correctly
* Products opposite to rule are displayed in ARP block (related to bundle, grouped products, products with required options)
+ 'Block Layout' template selector includes existing block templates
* Error occurs when using 'Price (percent value)' attribute in rule
* Fixed jquery/ui issue
+ Integration with Aheadworks Customer Segmentation
* Improved integration with AJAX Cart Pro and Product Labels by Aheadworks
* Fixed "Invalid Form Key" error message on product page
* Fixed issue when Automatic Related Product block isn't displayed in deep sub-category
* Fixed problem when sub-categories are not loaded during a rule creation
* UI/UX improvements
* Magento 2.3 compatibility
+ Rule duplication feature
+ 'Instead of native up-sells block' on-page position option
+ Table view for the list of rules in the backend
+ "A number of days to build a list of bestsellers" configuration option
+ Custom position for block by editing a page template
* Multistore support improvement
* Fixed issue in conditional rules with "ANY" clause
* Fixed problem when create tables in a database with a prefix
* Fixed issue when extension creates 302 redirects in developer tools
* Deprecated "serialize/unserialize" functions in conditions
* Exception in the log when a category doesn't exist
* Rule conditions are cleared after sort order changing and re-saving the rule
* Products with the multi-select attribute type are not displayed
+ "Who Bought This Also Bought (WBTAB)" as an additional rule for product display
+ "Who View This Also Viewed (WVTAV)" as an additional rule for product display
+ Sorting for blocks in the WBTAB and WVTAV modes
+ New column 'Display Mode' in the Manage Rules grid
+ Module code refactoring
+ Integration with Magento 2 Full Page Cache
* Magento EE: Gift Cards block overlaps ARP block on Cart page
* Error occurs after compilation
* Fixed issue when a current product category is not extracted
* Magento 2.2.0 compatibility adjustments
* Magento_GoogleTagManager (Magento EE module) compatibility
+ Custom block position via widget
+ Multiple blocks for a single position
+ Magento Enterprise Segmentation support
+ Show "Out of stock" Products option
* Block isn't shown in Sidebar's position on product page
* Impossible to create a new rule when single-store mode is enabled
* Rule is duplicated in Mozilla Firefox
* Unable to save ARP rule without conditions
* Products can't be clicked in ARP block
+ AJAX Cart Pro compatibility
* Magento 2.1 composer.json compatibility
* Incorrect name action at Rules grid
* Compatibility with FPC without cacheable="false"
+ New related product block position - "Category page"
+ An option to override autorelated products with native related ones
+ Unit tests added
+ Full AJAX support added
* Shopping cart page: Product in block is overlayed on summary section
* Incorrect URL is displayed for product from the ARP block
* Left slider arrow is overlayed on product image
* Clicks should be unique
* Error occurs after compilation
* 404 page appears when "Price(percent value)" attribute is selected at "What to Display" tab
* Blocks with high priority are not shown at Storefront
* Block is not shown at Storefront when condition with "Price(percent value)" attribute is set at "What to Display" tab
* ARP block is not shown at product page if native ARP is enabled
* Top/bottom margins should be added
* "Override Automatic Related Products" option is not displayed after module update from previous version
+ Added support for php v7 in composer
* Pagination issues
* Performance issues
* Products added to cart automatically excluded from related products
* [M2] Gift Card compatibility issue
* https protocol issue
1.0.0Initial release 12.07.2016