The last winter month has come to an end. It means that it’s time to take stock of Aheadworks work done in February.
This month we have switched to the subscription selling model, which is a big step on the way towards stable, high-quality service. Subscriptions guarantee constant extension updates and full support coverage for subscribers.
Besides, the Aheadworks team released extension updates for:
Now you can export the blog data and thus avoid manual work.
An option to add authors' badges to the blog posts created. A badge can be placed at the end of the article and shows Author Details info: author image, name, job position, social icons, and bio.
Also, the following issues have been fixed:
- Paging URLs are not displayed correctly
- Website requested wasn't found
- Fixed issue with posts gird view on an author page
- Fixed issue with default grid views in Posts grid
- Fixed issue with social icons on a blog page
The backend features are added to cultivate customer loyalty and reduce churns:
Now you can edit the subscription plan from the backend upon a customer request.
The option to place subscription orders from the backend is added.
It’s possible to edit the shipping address on behalf of the customer now.
It’s possible to add and edit product quantity from the backend.
The option to edit configurable products in the Subscription Profile is added.
It’s possible to edit the Next Order date from the backend now.
The Next Order date is displayed in the Subscriptions grid now.
A link to the customer’s account is added to their Subscription Profile for convenience.
The Subscription Profile ID can be found in order details now.
We also fixed the issues:
- Start/End Subscription dates are not changed in the previous orders
- Daily subscriptions run an hour later each day
- Promo products not added to the cart with subscription
- The link to the Customer's account is absent on the Subscription page (backend)
- Guest subscription from one Website is displayed in the Customer's profile from another website (backend)
Now extension supports 3DS ver.2, which contributes to payment process optimization.
Declarative schema is implemented in accordance with Magento Marketplace rules.
The issue with Klarna dependency has been fixed.
How to update your extension?
The users with an active Support and Upgrades subscription can update the extension in the My Projects And Licenses tab or in the My subscription tab in My Account.
Note: Updates are available for users with an active subscription only.