NMI Payment for Magento 2
NMI payment gateway enables various alternative payment methods helping your business reach broader customer audiences.
- Full compliance with PCI Security Standards
- Explicit NMI gateway features
- Ability to use previously saved credit card information
- NMI in orders created on backend
- Checkout with multiple shipping addresses
- Compatible with latest Magento 2 versions
- No billing data is stored on your, our or Magento servers, but for those of NMI
NMI Payment Gallery
Magento 2 NMI Payment Extension Business Value
Top-up the bank of payment gateways, and ensure sustainable customer-centered experience of your store. With the NMI Payments extension you reach even a broader customer audience. The module is meant to further satisfy shoppers with shipping address multiselect, credit card memory, country specification and more. With the Magento 2 NMI Payments extension we also present ultimate security, intuitive usability and exceptional stability.
How NMI Payments for Magento 2 Works
Let customers experience familiar checkout, so that they spend little to no time on filling-in the fields.
Magento 2 Vault
Help customers avoid re-entering manually credit card data each time they are at checkout. The Vault helps reduce the checkout time noticeably.
Admin order support
Know your customers, and when you do, use NMI creating orders from backend. Altogether, this is how a customer-centered approach works.
Magento 2 NMI payment Extension Features
Billing data stored only on NMI side
+ Alternative NMI API endpoint URL
* Customer Vault Yes/No configuration is not respected
* It is impossible to cancel NMI payment order when authorization token has expired
* Improved compatibility with Aheadworks One Step Checkout v. 1 7.0
* Fixed issue when NMI payment method isn't shown on Storefront (Magento v. 2.3.4)
* Initial release