FAQ for Magento 2
Enable customers to find necessary information in a matter of a few clicks.
- Provide customers with quick answers to common questions via ChatBot
- Increase the credibility of FAQ pages with the Helpfulness Rate feature
- Make FAQ pages eye-catching by adding images to categories and articles
- Define which customer groups can access FAQ content by setting view permissions
- Make FAQ pages highly searchable with enhanced SEO tools
When shopping online, customers tend to ask the same questions that require immediate answers. Consequently, the support team keeps wasting time on resolving repetitive inquiries. What is more, it is inconvenient for customers to submit tickets every time some simple clarifications are needed. As a result, shoppers hesitate to make a purchase and leave the site.
Convert potential buyers with an organized FAQ page! Categorize similar questions to provide intuitive navigation. Customize the layout of articles and add images to make info easy to perceive. Enable customers to ask questions on any page and get answers immediately with ChatBot! It is a widget that responds on the spot providing all the necessary details, based on FAQ base. Turn a looker into a buyer by having all customers' questions already answered.
Have Customers’ Questions Already Answered
Give shoppers the info they ask for with the SEO-optimized FAQ section! Collect user feedback to your articles with the helpfulness rating system and the dedicated question form. Customize FAQ pages to suit your store design. Display articles on the product pages to provide detailed product information on the spot. Make FAQ pages visible and searchable on the web with powerful SEO configuration options.
Articles by categories
Customizable page layout
Allow users to vote on the helpfulness of each article. It can be defined when to display the helpfulness rate (before voting, after it, or both).
Enable customers to ask questions on articles topics to improve comprehensibility and lucidity of the issue.
A powerful engine allows to prescribe weight differentiation to the categories and articles while FAQ search. For convenience and accuracy the category precedes article select results. Execution of document search is also possible with this module. Customize Elasticsearch to improve customer guidance.
Display a limited number of articles, the rest will be cropped.
Helpfulness rating permissions
Define customer groups that are eligible to rate articles for helpfulness.
Dedicated article search
Benefit from an in-extension search tool that facilitates customers' seeking for articles by keyword.
Link to the FAQ page
Display the FAQ link in the top menu, categories menu, or at the store footer.
Ask a Question form
Decide whether to enable the ‘Ask a Question’ form on article pages.
Configure general article settings, manage the content, and view statistics in the Articles grid.
Choose a list of customer groups to specify the target audience of the FAQ.
Set page title separator, meta title, and description for article pages.
Configure URL suffixes for articles and categories, permanent redirect for URLs, canonical tags for articles and categories URLs.
Auto-appearing and auto-minimizing of the chat window can be predefined in order not to interrupt a user.
Set the chat window location which fits best your store design.
Add keywords (tags) to articles and display them on article pages to simplify the search process.
* Fixed issue with translating the 'Home' in breadcrumbs
* Fixed issue with adding to sitemap together with AW Blog
* Fixed issue with ChatBot disappearing from the Storefront when the CSS and JS files merging are enabled
* Fixed issue with the create/edit product page in the backend after disabling the module
* Fixed issue with the results of search throughout FAQ
* Fixed issue with search on the article pages
* Fixed issue with compilation when installed "FaqSearch" for Magento 2.4.4
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
* Fixed issue when trying to go to the FAQ page on the Storefront for Magento 2.4.4
*Fixed error during bin/magento setup:upgrade
*Fixed issue for Magento Marketplace
+Declarative schema upgrade
+Web API update
+Articles and categories display improvement on the Search Results page
+Links to Readme and Get Support update
*Articles aren't displayed on the product page though they are assigned
+ Allow empty suffixes in the system configurations
* Error occurs in case the category title has an apostrophe symbol
+ Navigation sidebar with the list of categories and articles
+ Subcategories and articles on the Category page
+ Display FAQ articles on the Product page
+ Category description editing via WYSIWYG
+ Meta Keywords for articles
+ Meta Title and Meta Description improvements
+ JSON-LD markup support
+ ChatBot functionality has been added
* Article URL key and Category URL key can not be the same
* The "Submit the question" button is not blocked after being clicked
* Fixed issues with sitemap generation
* Compatibility with Magento v. 2.4
* Minor UI adjustments
* Improved compatibility with Magento v. 2.3.4
* Error occurs in console when invalid "URL key" is entered
* Fixed URL issues
* Minor UI adjustments
+ Added URL suffixes for FAQ posts and categories
* URL rewrites aren't created if suffixes were changed
* 'Search by keyword' doesn't work
* Fixed issue with trailing slash in FAQ URL
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
* Improved support of database with prefix
* Translation improvements
* Compilation issue (Magento CE v.2.1.16)
+Questions on article pages
+Aheadworks Advanced Search 1.0 integration
+Helpfulness block UI refactoring
+Refactoring of 'faq.helpfulness' jQuery widget
*Image size is displayed as "NaN undefined" in category settings
*Fixed issue with articles sorting
*FAQ options renaming
*Article list icon is not displayed on category page
* Stability and speed improvements
* FAQ Category can't be deleted
* FAQ urls are not generated in sitemap.xml if Blog is installed
* Stability and speed improvements
1.0.0Initial release 16.11.2016