Follow Up Email for Magento 2
Magento 2 Follow Up Email is a smart marketing solution that sends emails based on customer actions while on your site.
Follow Up Email Gallery
How Magento 2 Follow Up Email Works
Run targeted email marketing campaigns with the Magento 2 Follow Up Email extension! Flexibly manipulate with predefined email sending events and conditions. Track and analyze customer actions with the provided reporting tools. Schedule email chains. Perform A/B testing of emails to choose the best variant.
Establish customer communication in six steps
Target emails with precision
- Arrange any number of email campaigns with unique titles, duration, and descriptions;
- Cover all possible situations by including numerous events in your campaigns;
- Create and send individual emails;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a particular campaign with analytical reports;
- Change the sending order of emails via the drag-and-drop functionality;
- Move individual events between campaigns with the event moving options.
Create separate follow-ups for different customer groups and conditions. The conditions include store views, customer groups, customer segments, lifetime sales, cart and product conditions, and eight trigger-events:
- Abandoned Cart (including guest checkouts);
- Order Status Changed;
- Customer Registration;
- Any Customer Activity;
- Newsletter Subscription;
- Customer Submitted a Review;
- Wishlist Content Has Been Changed;
- Customer Birthday.
Experiment with A/B testing
There is always a room for improvement. Keep experimenting to find the best email marketing strategy!
- Perform A/B testing of email content;
- Measure email CTR’s and open rates on the go to identify top performers;
- Run several A/B tests simultaneously;
- Manage your tests on the fly (change content, enable or disable emails);
- Choose the most effective email variant in one click;
- Schedule email chains to be sent automatically.
Analyze the performance
Monitor stats to get a better vision of your email marketing performance. Measure the efficiency of the emails sent against the following criteria:
- Sent, opened, and clicked emails;
- Open rate and CTR;
- A/B testing stats;
- Coupons used.
Add value to your email content
Add relevant content to your emails, including:
- Personal data;
- Coupon codes, prices, and saving options;
- Products and pictures;
- Custom variables;
- Links to restore carts right from the email;
- Links to unsubscribe.
Prevent any spam risk with automated email chains. The emails in chains are scheduled one after another, meaning that the next email will not start its countdown until the previous one is sent.
- Define how many hours and minutes after the event an email should be sent;
- Create chains with scheduled emails;
- Define the period when your follow-up campaign is active (e.g. only during the month before Christmas, the week before Black Friday, etc.).
Magento 2 Follow Up Email Feature List
However, the owners of the extensions by Aheadworks for Magento 1 can get 25% discount on purchase the same extensions by AW for M2
However, to work with RTL most likely some style adjustments will be required and you will need to translate some options the same way as you did with your Magento.
As for security vulnerabilities and bugs, we are trying our best to fix them free of charge regardless of the support period status.
If the domain name is still under consideration at the moment of purchase, you can enter an address of your dev environment. In this case, don't forget to contact us when the final domain name has been registered: our support team will change it by your request.
* Fixed issue with Start Date/End Date fields
* "Abandoned Cart" event: Products aren't shown in the native templates
* Fixed issue with redirecting to product page from email
* Emails are not sent to BCC addresses
* Module does not support email templates larger than 64 Kb
* Events for order status changing are not processed correctly
* Fixed issue with creating a credit memo when quote no longer exists
* Impossible to save an order when its quote is removed
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4
* SQLSTATE error occurs when sending emails
+ Integration with Aheadworks Customer Segmentation
* Fixed issue when header and footer of abandoned cart email templates get lost
* Fixed issue with Grouped products links
* Fixed issue with Wishlist Event
* Magento 2.3.3 compatibility fixes
* Translation does not work correctly when sending messages on schedule (cron)
* Fixed issues with Environment Emulation
* Magento EQP tests fix
* Improved compatibility with Aheadworks Advanced Subscription Products
* Visual fixes on A/B Testing Mode page
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
+ Improved work with Magento quote
+'Customer submitted a review' event type
+'Customer Birthday' event type
+'Wishlist content has been changed' event type
+Scheduled emails tracking and managing
+Drag-and-drop email chains reordering
+Moving events between campaigns
+AW Smart One Step Checkout integration
*Email content encoding issue
*Errors appear in CRON jobs for guest orders
*The EventHistoryProcessor cronjob executing issue
*Error shown when subscribing to newsletter
*Fixes for Magento Marketplace
*Magento 2.2 compatibility
*Fixes for Magento Marketplace
*"Last Customer Activity" event renamed to "Any Customer Activity"
*Error appears in preview window when developer mode is enabled
Full extension refactoring
+ Email campaigns
+ Restore cart link
+ A/B testing
+ Email statistics
+ Email chains
* fixes for Magento Marketplace
* Magento 2.1.x compatibility
* Fix for Code Analysis Errors - "resource" is a reserved word in PHP 7
* Magento 2.1 composer.json compatibility
* Incorrect dates are shown in Mail Log after changing Interface locale
* Incorrect dependency in class error during the compilation process
* Can't create a new email
* In some cases Emails are not generated
* "General Conditions" tab should be hidden for Single-store mode
* Remove pagination if email qty is less than 20
* "Save as New" button doesn't work
* Can't create an invoice
* "Abandoned Checkout" emails are not generated
* Emails are not cancelled after occurrence of canceling event
* Single-store mode issue
* Pagination issue
* Disabling rules issue
* Database tables with prefix issue
1.0.0Initial release 05.07.2016