Order Success Page for Magento 2
Improve customer shopping experience with upgraded order success page.
- Show different content based on customer and order details
- Grow your client base adding the benefits to the subscription and registration buttons on your success order page
- Improve post-purchase customer experience - let them contact you easily
- Make your order success page informative by linking the FAQ category and specific Blog articles
Order Success Page Gallery
Why Magento 2 Checkout Success Page Extension a Must-Have?
Our Magento 2 Thank You Page extension enriches order success page via adding a relevant content, basing on customer and order data. Next, the content of your order success page is defined by the rules you set up. More to that, our Magento 2 Custom Thank You Page takes care of displaying cross-sells, account and newsletter signup and the links to your pages in social networks.
Magento 2 Custom Thank You Page module by Aheadworks lets you postpone additional steps which customers can take after they have made the order. Thus, you can increase the conversion thanks to the fever distracting moments like ‘Create a password’.
- benefit from the integration with a contact form;
- add an easy way of contacting support;
- insert the link to the FAQ.
Magento 2 Order Success Page Detailed Feature List
Rule configuration and integration
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.6
* Fixed issue with displaying an email address in the Newsletter Subscription form
* Fixed issue with the Newsletter Subscription block
* Fixed issue with displaying the "More Choices" block
* Fixed issue with displaying blocks for guests configured to appear by rule
* Fixed issue with HTML tags
* Fixed issue with pagination in the Products grid
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
* Fixed issue with the New Rule page for Magento 2.4.4
+Declarative schema upgrade
+ Magento 2.4 compatibility
* Fixed issue with "Customer Group" filter
* Error appears if "Cross-Sell block" is enabled
*Fixed issue when after saving a new rule, the page loads endlessly
*Fixed issue when after clicking "Preview Order Success Page" button, a user isn't redirected to "Order Success" page
*Fixed issue when Sort Order of "Contacts", "Customer Registration" tabs can't be changed
*Minor UI/UX adjustments
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility