Bambora APAC Payment for Magento 2
Increase customer retention by offering relevant payment types.
- Improved security issues and usability
- Full compliance with PCI Security Standards
- Compatible with latest Magento 2 versions
- Ability to use the previously saved credit card information
- Integration with Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2
- No billing data is stored on your, our or Magento servers, but for those of Bambora
Multiple Payment Types
Magento 2 Compatibility
Integrate the module easily into your Magento 2 store to revel in the many benefits of flawless compatibility.
Playing it Safe With Magento Payment Extension
How Bambora Payment Extension for Magento 2 Works
Let customers experience familiar checkout, and ensure they spend little to no time on filling the billing info fields.
Enable customers avoid re-entering credit card data manually and reduce the time spent at the checkout.
Act customer-focused - offer the payment types that matter to your shoppers with regard to their location.
Magento 2 Bambora APAC Payment Extension Features
- Bambora account
- APAC region
- PCI compatibility agreement
- Any Magento 2 version
- SOAP API data transfer protocols
- WDSL operations description
- Sandbox revision control
- Card input fields from Bambora domain
- Magento 2 Vault payment method
- When filling in the form
- When retrieving previously saved credit card information
- Native Bambora Payment Profiles support
- Multiple credit and debit card support
- Integration of multiple payment processors
- Recurring payments support
* Improved compatibility with Magento 2.3.4
* Initial release