Boost repeat sales with Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2
Categorized as : Magento 2 Extensions
Whether your company sells products or offers a service, you should consider using the subscription business model to stimulate recurring sales. After all, why settle for one-time purchases if subscriptions create a win-win situation for both merchants and customers. With subscription customers gaining the confidence they’ll receive the necessary volumes of goods (services) on time at a bargain price. Store owners, in their turn, earn regulars and boost their business profit.
Over and above, the subscription-based economy has undergone significant growth between 2012 and 2021 - it increased by 350 %. So it’s time to join the flourishing business model given that the Aheadworks team is always ready to equip you with the right tool - Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2.
M2 Advanced Subscription Products is an excellent solution to build long-term relationships with customers, boost recurring revenue and keep better forecasting. With the extension, Magento 2 store owners can create and customize different subscription plans, set subscription notifications, and offer a mixed shopping cart available for both subscription and one-time purchases.
So let’s have a look at some of the extension useful features able to improve customer experience and create revenue expansion:
1. Advanced Pricing Support allows merchants to set different prices for customer groups, bulk purchases, or discounts based on catalog price rules. It can become a sort of call to action for your customers: subscribe, buy more, spend less.
2. Free Shipping for Subscriptions is like a siren for most customers. According to the statistics, customers would rather get free shipping (e.g., a $6.99 value) over a discount that saves them $10 on their purchase. So, by setting free shipping for a subscription product as opposed to paid delivery of a one-off purchase of the same product, you get happy customers and a huge revenue boost.
3. Quick subscription setup helps save time by sharing the subscription plans among different products instead of creating unique plans for each.
4. Hide Cancellation Link Option gives full control over subscriptions to store admins. It allows you to limit the opportunity to cancel subscriptions either store-wide or only for particular plans.
And these are not all the benefits of Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2!
We are constantly improving our extensions and making them more convenient and useful for you. And with the last version update of Advanced Subscription Products, you get extended configuration possibilities on the backend. Now, store admins can:
1. Place a subscription order to optimize order management. Accept orders by phone and place them in the system on behalf of your customers.
2. Edit subscription plan from the Subscription Profile page to help customers in their request to edit profiles.
3. Edit shipping address from the backend and therefore improve Subscription Profile management. Change the addresses upon the customer request to cultivate customer loyalty to your brand.
4. Edit product quantity from the backend upon a customer request. It allows you to better manage the Subscription profiles and provide the necessary support to your customers.
5. Edit configurable products in the Subscription Profile. Edit profiles of the customers, who have no ability or wish to do it themselves.
6. Edit Next Order date from the backend. Use this option when a customer is going on holiday or has other plans, making him unavailable for deliveries during the shipment period.
7. Discover Subscription ID in Order Details. It helps to find a corresponding Subscription profile in a single click for a recurrent order.
8. See the link to the customer’s account in their subscription profile for quick and easy navigation.
9. See the Next Order date in the Subscriptions grid. It saves much time for customer service, eliminating the necessity to open every subscription to check it.
All these features are focused on better Subscription Profile management, which helps to make customers more loyal, reduce churns and generate cash flow. At last, once customers subscribe and like the product and the service, they tend to stay.
Check more information about Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2 and take a step towards one of the most successful business models.