According to the Mobile Marketing Association, 59% of mobile consumers plan to make use of their phone for shopping and planning purposes this holiday season. Those who simply ignore or just underestimate this trend risk missing out on a tremendous opportunity for increasing their sales conversion rate.
With the iPhone Theme from aheadWorks Co., your 2010 holiday strategy will have an advantage in winning the niche in mobile commerce. Since 1.1 version, this Magento theme offers iPhone OS 4.2 and Android compatibility what will be definitely appreciated by all smartphones wannabes.
With the resolution independence feature, the iPhone Theme provides the best user experience and allows avoiding forcing users to squint at everything they do on-screen. All buttons and other elements are now displayed as good as possible irrespective of display resolution.
The following bugs have been fixed in the iPhone Theme v.1.1:
- Desktop links in footer menu
- Incorrect center alignment of AJAX cart loader
- All web service's responses to store with iPhone Theme failed
- Search doesn't work in Magento EE
- Viewport width defined incorrectly
- Any order with comments crashes in customer account in Magento 1.3.*
- PayPal UK Direct method displayed incorrectly
- iPhone Theme doesn't work in category with custom design
- Customer's registration area with additional fields displayed incorrectly
You can find more information about this aheadWorks product on the iPhone Theme page.