Layered Navigation for Magento 2
Sophisticated Catalog navigation delivered simply, fast and stress-free.
- Advanced filter management options
- Smart use of images and swatches for filter customization
- Slider and From-To filters for numeric and price attributes
- Multi- and single-select modes for filters
- Adaptivity and stability to the platforms of various devices
Layered Navigation Gallery
How Magento 2 Layered Navigation works
Layered Navigation from Aheadworks brings about stress-free intuitive user experience of operating catalog filters. The latter come in a variety of types, made to save customers’ time and increase the accuracy of system response to their search queries. For ultimate catalog navigation store admins can enable expanding or collapsing of filters, can add visually-informative images to the names and values of the attributes, opt for either a single- or multi-select filter mode, and decide on hiding unavailable filter values from view.
Make Product Navigation Intuitive
Get your catalog items sorted accurately and fast, you relying on good sense only using our filters. Opt for either a single or multi-select filter mode.
Let customers navigate the catalog quickly and accurately opting for either a multi- or single-select product filter mode.
Wherever your customers navigate to, always have them well oriented on the store catalog with the single-select category filter.
Revel in the usability and user friendliness of the extension with regard to the many filter types and other UX features.
‘Show X more’
Help your customers forget about tiresome scrolling through endless lists of attributes. Now they can save time and see filters in parts with the help of the ‘Show X more’ active link.
Slider and From-To filters
Save space on the front page and enhance user engagement with the two filter options for numeric and price attributes - Slider (continuous or discrete) and From-To.
Enjoy the relaxing catalog navigation made possible with the two smart options for page refresh.
Opt for a traditional page reload, invoked on selection of each new attribute.
Alternatively, reload the page manually, on selection of a set of filter attributes, with the help of a popover.
During the filtering process some attributes may become unavailable, and thereby only distract users.
The catalog being filtered, some product attributes get unavailable but still stay visible. This may well be quite distracting for users. Our extension allows hiding currently unavailable attributes from view.
Long lists of filter options and categories look boring and concede user mistakes. Make use of visually appealing images instead of names or values of attributes to improve the situation.
Magento 2 Layered navigation detailed feature list
Simple filter management
* Fixed issue with ESI injection vulnerability
* Category has two meta titles in the page markup
* "Hide filters with no available values" configuration does not work
* PHP error on wrong filter attributes in URL
* Fixed issues with sorting and pagination
* Price with "-0.01"value is displayed in the "Price" filter
* Empty popup is displayed if hover on Text/Visual Swatch attribute value in the filter
* Selected attribute values are not in the focus on the Category page
* Layered navigation has an incorrect view if selected 1 column layout
* Saved swatch values are not displayed in the swatch management grid
* Empty popup is displayed if hover on Swatch with image or color value in the filter
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4
* Fixed issue when configurable products' attributes become unavailable after editing some filters
* Fixed issue when preselected attribute values are not selected at product page
* Default values aren't displayed on "Edit filter" page
* Incorrect value is displayed in the Category List Style dropdown
* Some filters are not displayed correctly when changing SEO-Friendly URL
* Fixed issue with slow load time when multiple LN filters are selected
* LN is not displayed if there is an attribute set to 'Filterable (No results)'
* 'Sort' option does not sort numeric values
* Filters don't work correctly with hash in URL
* LN 1.9.3 - Varnish gets disabled for product list when using AJAX
* Fixed issue with decimal filter when actual range from 0 to 1
* SQL error when swatch is added for visual swatch on "Edit Filter" page
* Blank page appears while trying to click the "Compare" button in admin
* Text swatch attribute values are removed after disabling corresponding LN filter
* Fixed issue when LN numeric filters are not compatible with all native product attributes from sample data
* Declarative schema implementation adjustments
+ Added slider option for a numeric attribute
* Fixed issue with "Manage filters" grid
* Fixed issue with "Slider Behaviour" option
* Search page is empty when "Use in Search" option enabled
* Fixed issue when Magento deletes LN filters after disabling-enabling of module
* Slider and Inputs don't work if "Use slider = No" in global module settings
* Unable to delete a selected decimal filter from a query
* Range radio-buttons don't work if "Use attribute value instead of ID" option is enabled
2.0.0+ Module code refactoring
+ Images for Attribute values
+ Images for Attribute names
+ Added alt for the filter title image
+ Ability to edit native swatches within AW LN filter edit form
+ Option for the slider to switch from continuous to discrete mode
+ Hiding popover on outside click
* Meta Description is missing on category pages
* Fixed issue with flat catalog category
* Layered Navigation shows out of stock products upon filtering
* Fixed issue with sorting by position
* Product images are updated only if size is selected
* Category filtering doesn't work correctly with the enabled 'SEO-friendly URL' option
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
* Aheadworks Product Labels compatibility
+ Aheadworks Advanced Search 1.0 integration
+ Horizontal filters bar
* Fixed issue when AdBlock affects Layered Navigation blocking processor.js
* "Category" filter doesn't work on Storefront in some cases
* Design improvements
* Fixed issue with layout for categories
* Swatches are not displayed on search page
+ Additional categories displaying mode: "Single path" option.
+ Per-filter configuration pages
+ Per-filter option to choose where to display a filter
+ Per-filter "Default filter state" (expanded or collapsed) option
+ Attribute values sorting
+"Show X more" instead of scrollbars
+ An option to clear selected values in a filter in one click
+ "Hide filters with no available values" option
* Price range updating issue
* Price filter SQL optimization
* Incorrect quantity of products displayed
* Custom attributes of 'price' type doesn't comply the setting
*Back button of browser resets the page
* Identical operator issue
* Refactoring of unit tests to fit latest PHPUnit and magento 2.2.x
* Magento 2.2.0 compatibility adjustments
* "Clear All" action in the bar Firefox issue
* Error when trying to disable product
* Issue with autoscrolling to top after filtering
* Page parameter is not reset after filtering
* Search page with high number product speed improvements
+ Option "Hide filters with no available values"
* Price range is not updated
* Filters do not work if the attribute value starts with a number value
1.5.0+ SEO Friendly
+ An option to see a list of all selected filters in one place
* Problem with Non-Anchored categories
* "Show X Items" pop-over isn't configured per store view
* Automatic scroll up on pagination
* Compatibility with SBB by AW: "Show X Items" pop-over shows incorrect items qty at brand page
* Incorrect SQL when Flat Product index is enabled
* LN is not respecting the core option for not showing products counts after the label
* Incorrect SQL when sorting by Product Name applied
* Incorrect display currency symbol for Swedish locale
* An ability to see product counts for each layered navigation filter
* Compatibility with AW Shop By Brand
* Sometimes products are filtered incorrectly when "Enable Ajax" option is enabled
* Categories without products are not displayed in LN
* Can not select multiple price ranges
+ Price Slider + From-To inputs
* Fix broken static tests
* Price filter is gone when price step option is configured for category
* Magento 2.1 composer.json compatibility
+ An option to disable "Show X Items" pop-over
+ Full AJAX support - no page reloads upon displaying search results
+ Code refactored: optimized code, shorter expressions, outdated approaches removed, full compliance with Magento 2 requirements, extension covered with unit tests, AJAX productivity increased over 5 times
+ Styles rewritten using LESS: navigation block and popover colors may now be adjusted
* Long calculation time
* "404 Not Found" error in console
* Fatal error on Magento 2.1.0
* Error running DI compile
* Layered navigation is not shown at Storefront Magento EE
* https protocol issue
1.0.0Initial release 01.03.2016