Store Credit and Refund for Magento 2
Boost sales by allowing customers to utilize store credit for purchases.
- Refund orders automatically to store credits
- Add promo credits with a discounted prices on products
- Update credit balance seamlessly
- Provide transparent credit movement tracking
Store Credit and Refund Gallery
Every business is faced with refunds from time to time. The reasons why customers return products are different, but the effect on store owners is the same - the decrease in revenue and tedious procedure of refunding.
Turn refunds into revenue with your own ‘store currency’. Conveniently handle returns by offering customers store credits instead of real money back. The store credit can be used for future purchases, thus creating new sales opportunities and keeping money within the store.
Boost sales revenue with the ability to convert refunds into new purchases!
In-store currency is an effective way to combat the revenue loss caused by refunds. Integrate Aheadworks Store Credit and Refund Extension for M2 to process refunds or reward customers. Enable the ability to allow customers to pay with store credit directly from the credit memo page, and track credit balances within their dedicated account area.
Manual or Automated Refunds
The store owner can update customers’ credit balances at any time required. Add new transactions within several clicks after specifying balance adjustment value and entering notes for customers or store admin. Save time with smart configurations that allow you to turn refunded orders to store credits automatically.
The backend interface is perfectly suitable for quick credit management. The transaction grid is equipped with handy filters to advance transaction search and identification. The admin can monitor transactions and other statistics of individual customers and subtract store credit from customer accounts either one by one or via mass actions. The Customers grid provides an overview of customer store credit balances. It, furthermore, comes with reference links to customer accounts.
Advanced Payment Process
Let customers checkout using a credit balance that can cover all costs including tax and shipping. The current credit balance, transaction grid, and subscription to credit balance updates are reflected in the Customer Account section. The current credit balance of the customer can be displayed at the top section of the store.
Arrange email notification sending in case of any credit balance change. Moreover, you can enable credit reminders for clients to notify them how much they can save by spending store credit.
Store owners can manually update the credit balances of customers individually or in bulk.
Store credit balance
Decide if the available store credit balance of the customer should be displayed in the page header.
ustomers can see a notification of how much they can save by spending store credit below the product price.
Define whether to hide 'Store Credit Balance in Top Link' if the customer does not have store credit available.
Store Credit & Refund section on the storefront
Customers can find credit and refund history, current balance, all store credit transactions in a separate section in their accounts.
Comments for customers and admins
Add short transaction messages that are visible respectively for customers or admins.
Email subscription by default
Make sure all customers receive email notifications on credit balance updates.
Emails by conditions
Define on what conditions the balance updates are sent (Balance adjusted by admin; Order canceled; Refund by Store Credit; Reimburse of spent Store Credit; Store Credit used in the order).
* Redirection does not happen after clicking "Customer name"
* Speed improvements
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4
* Fixed error on compilation when using PHP 7.3
* Fixed issue when points are reimbursed twice on orders cancellation via MassActions (Magento v. 2.3.4)
* Minor design improvements
* Store Credit is reimbursed multiple times on pressing 'Cancel' order button in admin
* Error appears when trying to manage a 'Newsletter Subscriptions' page in a customer account
* Error occurs while trying to create a new transaction (with more than 9 websites)
* Fixed issue when Totals sorting doesn't work on frontend
* Installation error occurs when using PHP 7.3
* Translation improvements
* Magento 2.3 compatibility
+Integration with One Step Checkout from Aheadworks
*Lifetime sales value becomes negative if discount covers Shipping in order
*Store Credit is not issued when you cancel order from Orders grid
*Block with Store Credit discount is not shown on product page in some cases
* Incompatibility with AW_RewardPoints: SC subscription block doesn't appear at "Newsletter Subscription" page
* SC subscription message appears even if SC subscription isn't changed
+ Additional column in the Transactions grid
* "Comment To Customer" filter doesn't work correctly at Transactions page
* Top link balance issue