Store Credit and Refund for Magento 2
Boost sales by allowing customers to pay with store credit and refund at ease.
- Automatic refunds to the store credit
- Promo credits added for all customers at once with a discounted prices on all product pages
- Seamless credit balance update
- Transparent credit movement tracking
Store Credit and Refund Gallery
What makes the Magento 2 Store Credit and Refund extension worth to your financial contribution?
In-store currency is a great sample of how you can effectively overcome the pain caused by the refunds. Gin it up with our Magento 2 Store Credit extension and apply it to process the refunds or award customers. Let your customers pay with store credit directly from the credit memo page, track their credit balance in the dedicated account area, and be sure that enabling this mechanism you make a significaте contribution to customer loyalty growth.
Get more satisfied clients with the solution converting refunds into new purchases!
Our Magento 2 Refunds extension makes this process of your in-store credit and refund program management successful without your close engagement.
Automate and rest!
Try out the power of automation and stop thinking it’s complicated to refund the orders to store credits.
Сomprehend ease of use
We created the backend interface that is perfectly suitable for quick credit management. We equipped transactions grid with handy filters to advance transaction search and identification.
Magento 2 Store Credits and Refund extension take care not only about youк business but primarily about your customers.
Provide dedicated functionality
Customer account area includes all significant figures clients want to have at hand.
Seamlessly inform your customers
You can arrange email notification sending in case of any credit balance change. More to that, you can enable credit reminder for clients at the store top or notify them how much they can save by spending store credit.
Make payment process advanced
Let customers checkout using credit balance including tax and shipping cost covering.
Pitch in shopping experience enhancement
Enable paying for the purchases with store credits the same way as customers are used to doing it on the default Magento checkout page.
Magento 2 Store Credit and Refund Detailed Feature List
However, the owners of the extensions by Aheadworks for Magento 1 can get 25% discount on purchase the same extensions by AW for M2
However, to work with RTL most likely some style adjustments will be required and you will need to translate some options the same way as you did with your Magento.
As for security vulnerabilities and bugs, we are trying our best to fix them free of charge regardless of the support period status.
If the domain name is still under consideration at the moment of purchase, you can enter an address of your dev environment. In this case, don't forget to contact us when the final domain name has been registered: our support team will change it by your request.
* Redirection does not happen after clicking "Customer name"
* Speed improvements
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4
* Fixed error on compilation when using PHP 7.3
* Fixed issue when points are reimbursed twice on orders cancellation via MassActions (Magento v. 2.3.4)
* Minor design improvements
* Store Credit is reimbursed multiple times on pressing 'Cancel' order button in admin
* Error appears when trying to manage a 'Newsletter Subscriptions' page in a customer account
* Error occurs while trying to create a new transaction (with more than 9 websites)
* Fixed issue when Totals sorting doesn't work on frontend
* Installation error occurs when using PHP 7.3
* Translation improvements
* Magento 2.3 compatibility
+Integration with One Step Checkout from Aheadworks
*Lifetime sales value becomes negative if discount covers Shipping in order
*Store Credit is not issued when you cancel order from Orders grid
*Block with Store Credit discount is not shown on product page in some cases
* Incompatibility with AW_RewardPoints: SC subscription block doesn't appear at "Newsletter Subscription" page
* SC subscription message appears even if SC subscription isn't changed
+ Additional column in the Transactions grid
* "Comment To Customer" filter doesn't work correctly at Transactions page
* Top link balance issue