Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2
Attract customers back to store via scheduled automatic mailing.
- Create flexible messages with text and variables
- Preview content and send test emails
- Schedule abandoned cart emails
- Archive sent emails
Abandoned Cart Email Gallery
The idea behind the Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension
The Abandoned Cart Email extension for Magento 2 introduces an intuitive functionality that will return customers to your store. Create powerful emails, schedule automatic mailing, select products and carts applicable to the abandoned cart rules. Keep emails within the database and check mail log any time to ensure your return campaigns go well.
Re-engage and influence with Abandoned Cart Email module for Magento 2
The Abandoned Cart Email extension for Magento 2 provides user-friendly experience while dealing with incomplete purchases and assists in attracting customers back to the store.
Target multiple audiences
Customize messages, time of email sending and rule conditions to reach out all the customers
Control campaigns on every step
Monitor logs to stay aware of email statuses. Act appropriately to each situation.
Make the email impact intense
Display the widget with related products in the abandoned cart email.
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Detailed Feature List
*Fixed issue with a fatal error appearing on Email Preview
* Product image is missing in the email
* JSON decode error occurs if the browser does not have a sections cookie
* Hitting the Preview or Send Test Email button causes out-of-memory errors
+ TinyMCE editor was added as a default
* Magentо 2.3.3 сcompatibility fixes
* Fixed issue with Page Builder
* Fixed issue when Product Image is missing
* Fixed issue when Coupons aren't generated for abandoned cart emails
* Error appears after adding products widget to an email
* Error occurs in logs after saving the default rule
+ Added Restore Cart Link
+ Abandoned cart emails can be sent to guest users
+ Product image in the email
+ Integration with Aheadworks Automatic Related Products
* IWD Order Manager compatibility
* Fixed issue when emails are sent without delay
* Error occurs during compilation (Magento 2.1.16 Open Source)
* Fixed issue when 'Sender email' and 'Sender name' do not correspond to different stores
* Error appears on Preview page in Admin if Test Email Recipient is not configured
* Magento 2.3.1 Commerce compatibility improvements
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
+Magento 2.2 compatibility
*"Rule" page is not opened for editing
*Product conditions adjustments
Nevertheless, we are going to release a new version of the extension within a month, it will work with guest users out of the box.