Affiliate for Magento 2
Drive more traffic to your store with easily configured affiliate programs.
- Promote products via link or coupon codes
- Set flexible conditions for affiliate groups
- Recommend products for promotion with predefined commission rates
- Encourage customers to apply for affiliate programs with simple and intuitive application form
Why Magento 2 Affiliate
Build up a robust network of affiliates to promote your products more widely and reach for higher revenues. Recruit affiliates with Magento 2 Affiliate, establish clear bonuses and promote affiliate programs. Launch multiple program campaigns to profit from not only the sales of ordinary selling products but also the sales of Affiliates. Track the success of your affiliate marketing to the best advantage.
How Magento 2 Affiliate Works
With the Affiliate Extension for Magento 2, you can tune affiliate campaigns finely.
Condition campaigns like they do in Amazon for your affiliates to earn commisions from every purchase (of either a promoted or not promoted product) within a campaign.
Decide how affiliates will promote your products: via link, coupon, or both. Define in which format the commission will be calculated: fixed or percent.
Magento 2 Affiliate extension ensures a simple and intuitive interface for affiliates.
Program join requests
There are two ways for customers to join your network of affiliates: they place applications from the customer account, or you distribute them from Backend.
Let affiliates quickly pick the right products for promotion. Provide recommendations with commissions calculated in advance.
Reward top performers with higher commissions! The bonuses will be displayed next to the regular commission rates.
Payout creation condition
Define the minimum required affiliate balance for payout creation. After the value is reached, a pending payout with all the available commissions will be created automatically.
Schedule automatic payouts. When the Affiliate sends a request, the payout is created automatically.
Simple payout processing
Mark payment processing stages with respective payout statuses. Complete payouts once they are processed via 3rd party payment gateways.
Both the Affiliate and Admin can track commissions and performance of the campaigns with the help of the two statistical reports.
Let affiliates track campaign efficiency separately for link-based and coupon-based campaigns.
Monitor the performance of your affiliate marketing strategy on the Backend too.
Both the Admin and Affiliate can track the history of all transactions filtered by items and dates.
Magento 2 Affiliate Extension Detailed Feature List
+ Added feature to make website and payment information optional
+ Option to add affiliates from the admin panel
* Fixed issue when campaign information and promotions can't be saved
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4
* Minor design fixes
* Magento 2.3.5 compatibility fixes
* Magento 2.3.5 compatibility fixes
* Removed ZEND dependencies
* Pagination doesn't work in "Recommended Products" grid
* Unfriendly error appears in Admin if try to open not existing page
* Fixed issue when commision is added to wrong affiliate (when following several campaign links)
* Fixed issue when dates in grid and exported file differed
* Signup Request cannot be approved
* Error appears when trying to delete Affiliate Group
* Commissions are rewarded for orders placed from backend
* Recommended products grid isn't rendred with multisource inventory
* Fixed issue when with incorrect discount name in Cart