Cluj-Napoca, Sao Paolo, Athens, Poznan, Zurich, Moscow and finally Madrid are seven great destinations, appointments and communities waiting us shortly.
The meaning of each event cannot be overstated for every country and Magento in general, but as for us we travel to Madrid, which welcomes about 50 domestic and international Magento experts, including our VP Communications and Partnerships Alexander Galtsow.
Magento in Spain
Spain, and Madrid in particular, is a traditional place for Magento conferences cherished by the profound local Magento community. Here are some facts about Magento in Spain:
- Catalonia (100% of the domestic Google search volume) and Valencia (96% of the domestic Google search volume) are the most interested in Magento Spanish regions (source Google Trends);
- Catalonia (28.7% of the total number) and Madrid (24% of the total number) are the regions with the biggest number of Magento stores (source: BuiltWith);
- Spain currently hosts two Magento conferences – Meet Magento Spain and the Spanish edition of Bargento. Magento Developer Paradise, which currently moved to Croatia, has also been held in Spain for several years;
- Spain has three official Magento Solution Partners: Gfi Informatique, Interactiv4.com, and On4U Global Services SL (source: Magento);
- Spain has 31 officially certified Magento developers. Madrid – 9 people, Barcelona – 6, Valencia – 4, Zaragoza – 4. (Source: Magento);
- Most of domestic Meet Magento 2015 speakers come from Madrid.
Meet Magento Spain 2015
The second edition of Meet Magento in Spain will take place on October 28 in Madrid continuing the great success achieved by the last year conference.
Teatro Goya, the official venue of the conference, is a new business destination in Madrid and exceptional place for conferences and large conventions. It is located in the heart of Madrid next to the Manzanares river and offers visitors all necessary business facilities and beyond.
The list of speakers’ names is too long we could pay each one just a little attention they deserve, so we’ll feature just several domestic representatives.
BrainSINS is a company focused to help online retailers to boost their sales by means of personalization.
CEO - INTERACTIV4
Interactiv4 is a Magento oriented company able to provide expertise in almost every field of ecommerce.
FOUNDER & DIRECTOR, FACTOR LIBRE
Factor Libre provides custom ecommerce solutions specializing in various open source technologies.
DANIEL VÁZQUEZ LÓPEZ
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT & CO-FOUNDER, ECOMMBITS
eCommbits offers tailor-made ecommerce solutions through four service lines: Strategy, Technology, Marketing & Sales, and Operations
QaShops increases online sales publishing merchants’ catalogs in every channel all over the world.
CEO, MADE IN MOBILE
The company provides business development strategy and digital advisory for startups.
PayTPV offers payment process optimization solutions, including a virtual POS for ecommerce.
We Speak at MM15ES
Being greatly pleased to visit this superior event aheadWorks will reveal the aspects and benefits of the straightforward cooperation among Magento Community participants. In his presentation "Leveraging Cooperation within Magento ecosystem for the Greater Good" Alexander Galtsow will explain the synergy effects appearing as a result of such cooperation and their positive impact on the "quality" of merchants' lives.
VP COMMUNICATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS, AHEADWORKS
The regular tickets price, which is currently available for all visitors, is €70 per ticket and includes the coffee break and lunch, access to the exhibition areas, keynotes, workshops, and after-party.
The conference in Spain is the second local Meet Magento event held by Interactiv4. Since we closely follow both Meet Magento New York and Meet Magento Spain we can confidently say that the company undertakes outstanding efforts to make them succeed and do the trick.
We wish both events new great achievements, more speakers and attendees for the benefit of the whole Magento community.