This extension allows you to add graphical labels to your special products images.
Attract your visitors to special items - the labels can be displayed in catalog view as well as in product. The label image and text are easily customized: you can use a label that comes into the package and upload you own; you can not only write your text on the label but also use the following variables: Discount Amount (calculated automatically), Regular Price, Special Price, Save Amount (calculated automatically). So it's possible to label your products with texts like "Save $10 on this item today", or "Buy for $29 save $10!" - all price values are calculated for each product individually. Label appears only when there is a special price for the product.
This way you save a lot of time when running e.g. seasonal discounts campaign, with a simple 3-minutes setup you can put labels on a category or the whole store.
- Separate catalog and product view labels setup
- Ability to upload your own images for catalog and product labels
- Labels appear when special price is set
- Special variables to use in your label texts
- DA - Discount Amount
- RP - Regular Price
- SP - Special Price
- SA - Save Amount (RP-SP)
- NL - New Line
- Ability to disable labels for catalog or/and product
- Compatible with all major browsers (IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera, FireFox 2, FireFox 3, Google Chrome)
- Separate CSS files for catalog and product labels
For more information and demo visit product page.