Quick Order by SKU for Magento 2
Streamline bulk orders by collecting and adding SKUs straight to Cart.
Quick Order by SKU Gallery
Quick Order by SKU extension Business Value
Time is money. The Quick Order by SKU extension for Magento 2 helps your customers save a great deal of time when shopping online and turn it into money for you. Retailers, wholesale customers and other B2B partners normally buy in bulk, and it is common for them to keep SKUs of previously bought items within their ERPs. It takes now only to copy-paste those SKUs into Quick Order and get the cart complete in a few clicks, visiting no product page, but at the same time being able to easily configure products should need be. Meant for B2B partners, Quick Order by SKU is surprisingly scalable to any size of business.
How Quick Order by SKU for Magento 2 Works
Let selected customers populate Quick Order Lists by inserting or importing SKUs, configure the products which require to do so, update the quantities and shape up ready-for-checkout carts - all in a few steps!
Start typing in either a name or SKU of a product, and the system will suggest you options, which match the query, so that you never lose on a purchase.
Import SKUs from a CSV file where data is arranged in a simple table, easily retrievable from any ERP system or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Customers can later add products to the quick order list by entering their SKUs individually or in bulk.
Products with options are to be configured before they travel to Cart. When added via an individual SKU, a popup will prompt to configure the product. When imported - watch for the Configure active link and the corresponding message next to the product.
Magento 2 Quick Order by SKU Detailed Feature List
On-the-fly Product Configuration
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.6
* Fixed issue after adding a product to the Quick Order list for Magento 2.4.6
* Fixed issue with file custom option when trying to add a product to the List
* Fixed issue with templates for Gift Card
* Fixed issue with Mini-cart after adding products from the list to cart
+ GraphQL update
* Fixed issue with adding a product with a decimal qty to the Quick Order list
* Fixed issue with merging products in the List
* Fixed issue with configuring "Gift card" products by Aheadworks
* Fixed issue with configuring some custom options via popup
* Fixed issue with vulnerable "item_key" parameter
* Fixed issue when deleting a product from the Quick Order List
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
* Fixed issue with adding a product to the Quick Order list for Magento 2.4.4
+Declarative schema upgrade
*Fixed issue with GraphQL dependency
+Selected customizable options are displayed in the Product Name column
+ Add products automatically to the order
+ Hide qty input
+ GraphQL support
* Fixed issue with Order Totals
* Fix issues with MSI functionality
* Fixed issue with multicurrency support
* Fixed issue with incorrect product availability validation for multiple SKUs import
* Fixed issue with search autocomplete keyboard navigation
1.0.3Released 22.10.2020 + Magento 2.4 compatibility * Improved compatibility with Aheadworks Easy Reorder, B2B Requisition List * Minor UI adjustments * Fixed issue with images for child products
* Minor UI/UX adjustments
* Translation improvements
* Initial release