B2B Company Accounts for Magento 2
Enable customers to create corporate accounts with multiple members of various roles and permissions.
- Parent-child hierarchy for company accounts
- Roles and permissions for child-accounts
- Configurable Default Role of company members
- Visibility of orders, quotes and reward points within the company
- Shared company wallet, credit balance, requisition lists and more
- Changeable status of child-customers
- Integration with Requisition List, Company Credit, Reward Points, Cart to Quote, Store Credit and Refund, Payment & Shipping Restrictions, Sales Representative
Company Accounts Gallery
Why Choose Magento 2 Company Account Extension
First and foremost, Sub-Accounts for Magento 2 makes B2B comfortably possible! Secondly, you get both Bs of the model at the same time. For merchants, it is easier to manage the accounts of companies, and project for higher sales as you can see a broader purchasing strategy of the partner. For customers - to stay organized within a sharp structure with apparent role boundaries, to act as one but lose no individuality, to always retain composure and feel the back of the colleague.
Manage Magento 2 B2B Company Accounts and Structure
Company Accounts for Magento 2 is a simple, yet powerful solution for your B2C experience to seamlessly branch into B2B retaining the familiar look and touch.
Create and edit company accounts either on the front or backend. Indicate all the essential details of a company, like VAT id, legal address, company administrator and more.
Let clients be in full control of creating roles and establishing permissions for account users, which reflect the sharp hierarchies of their companies, never mind the location of the work desks of the employees.
‘1 parent - multiple children’ structure
Customer company admins, primal authorities, can add as many children accounts as they need, assigning business roles, and managing the status of the users.
The Company Accounts module helps online vendors and their wholesale customers interact as brands, sophisticated engagement assured for best business-to-business practices.
Registered company representatives experience the usual B2C functionality to make purchases, claim refunds, request for quotes and manage company account attributes.
Cart to Quote integration
Enable company admins to engage more colleagues into negotiations or to re-assign the talk-tasks should anyone drop-out of the bargaining.
Store Credit and Reward Points
Integration with Store Credit and Reward Points extensions from Aheadworks further facilitates personalisation of B2B, and provides for common use of trade outcomes of individual merit.
Payment Restrictions integration
Enable payment methods which best suit your B2B experience with the company: from bank transfer and letter of credit to modern payment gateways and regular credit card payment.
Magento 2 Multi-Users Accounts Features
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.2
* Company Accounts Configuration page is empty
* Company can be created with existing domain
* Fixed error that occurs during csv import on the order grid with a filter applied
* Data of deleted user are absent on the order page
* User isn't added to the company when one's created on the Create New Order page
* It' impossible to add a specific domain into domain preferences
* Fixed issue with filers on the Customers grid
+ Customization of Company Account creation form
+ Assigning users with the same domain to a company automatically
+ Restrict domains for auto-assigning
+ Company admin can create an account as B2C user If a company account is declined
+ Support native ReCaptcha for Company submission form
+ Phone Number is not a mandatory field for Sub-account form
+ Email notification is sent when Company Admin adds a new domain
+ Integration with Sales Representative: some options have been renamed and hints have been added
* Fixed issue when links created for 'Add new user' or 'Add new role' buttons do not take into account base url changes
* Fixed translation issues
+ Added feature to display Company name in Order and Invoice details
+ Integration with Aheadworks Reward Points
* Fixed issue when Quote can be created even if it isn't set for company
* Minor UI adjustments
* Fixed issue when State/Province column displays numbers in 'Companies' grid
1.3.2Released 12.10.2020 * Fixed issue when filters don't work in Customers grid if Company Accounts module is enabled on the store
* Fixed issue of wrong Sales Representative IDs when creating company accounts via API.
+ Integration with Aheadworks B2B Requisition List
* Сompatibility issue with Aheadworks B2B Company Credit
+ Integration with Aheadworks B2B Company Credit
* Error appears while trying to export a file in the 'Companies' tab
+ Additional default roles
+ Integration with Payment Restrictions
+ 'Default Role' option can be set up on 'Edit Role' page
+ Added 'Allowed Payment Methods' column to Companies grid
* Fixed issue with 'Add New Role' option
* Fixed issue when a company's administrator can be deleted in Admin
* Removed 'Edit' button for users with "New User (default)" role
* Improved work of 'Payment methods' filtering
* Fixed issue when disabled payment methods are present in 'Payment Methods' multiselect
* Initial release