B2B Company Accounts for Magento 2
Manage corporate accounts from the admin panel and enable customers to create companies from the storefront.
- Monitor orders of all customers within the company account
- Add company domains so users are automatically assigned to a company
- Allow company admin to set roles and permissions for child accounts
- Change status and edit information of company users
- Configure company registration form on the storefront
- Integration with Requisition List, Company Credit, Reward Points, Cart to Quote, Store Credit and Refund, Payment & Shipping Restrictions, Sales Representative
Company Accounts Gallery
It’s hard to imagine B2B e-commerce without long-term and on-going relationships between big and small businesses that are presented as different companies. It happens quite often that multiple employees manage the ordering on behalf of the companies. As a result, there is a need to merge these separate accounts into individual companies. Otherwise, B2B customer accounts will be scattered throughout the database, suffering from the lack of wise management and efficient communication. What’s more, B2B sellers lack visibility - how frequently that client company makes purchases, and what is the revenue.
Organize your B2B experience, with customer companies getting structured representation within the store. First, collect all the necessary details about business agencies at the moment of registration and decide whether to approve a company or not. Once the company is approved its admin can create as many departments with sub-accounts as he wants and assign clear role boundaries and permissions, creating a clear hierarchy within their company account. Moreover, the admin can even control company orders by approving orders made by other employees on behalf of the company.
Provide smooth B2B shopping experience
Increase customer lifetime value by allowing companies to create multiple staff accounts within your store. Allow company admin to manage sub-accounts, edit personal information and assign user roles to company members. Maintain your sales strategy by monitoring customers’ purchase history and orders placed by other company members. Assign credits to companies, allow requests for quotes, enable customers to create requisition lists, and more with Company Accounts integration with multiple B2B extensions.
Company Account setup
Create and edit company accounts either on the front or backend. Indicate all the essential details of a company, like VAT id, legal address, company administrator, and more. Notify users of the company status changes and other significant events via email.
Let clients be in full control of creating roles and establishing permissions for account users. Company admin can adjust the level of access of employees according to their responsibilities. Specify a default user role to be assigned to newly created users.
‘1 parent - multiple children’ structure
Company admins can add as many children accounts as needed, assigning business roles, and managing the status of the users. Indicate domains that belong to a certain company to allow new company users whose emails are within these domains to be automatically associated with the company account.
Familiar user experience
Registered company representatives experience the usual B2C functionality to make purchases, claim refunds, and manage company account attributes. Run effective marketing campaigns assigning users to particular customer groups, so they can experience the same marketing activities as usual users.
Simplified wholesale purchasing
Allow businesses to monitor and approve orders and quotes, use reward points within the company. The best B2B practices are achieved thanks to extra benefits such as configurable payment and shipping methods, total company credit balance, easy reorders, and dedicated sales managers, provided by integration with other B2B modules.
Company Users grid
Company admins can edit the details of the users, and quickly update their status in a single grid.
The same amount of discounts is assigned to all partners within a company.
Customize roles and permissions, change the status of company members and see all company users’ orders.
Configure email notifications for admins and company members to keep them aware of important company events.
As a store admin, reassign users between companies, manage Company registration form, edit company info, view companies’ orders history, assign customer groups for company users.
Collect all reward points earned by child users on the company’s account and specify the spending limit of reward points for different user roles.
Assign sales representatives to companies to deal with sales and negotiation.
Choose payment methods and shipping options for various customer groups.
Specify credit limit to company accounts and differentiate customer and company credit accounts.
+ Order approval by company admin
+ Filtration and sorting are added to My Orders grid in customer account
+ Additional email notifications related to domains can be configured
+ Additional email notifications when a customer is assigned to the company can be configured
* M2 Cart to Quotes integration improvements
* M2 One Step Checkout integration improvements
* Fixed issues for Magento Marketplace
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.2
* Company Accounts Configuration page is empty
* Company can be created with existing domain
* Fixed error that occurs during csv import on the order grid with a filter applied
* Data of deleted user are absent on the order page
* User isn't added to the company when one's created on the Create New Order page
* It' impossible to add a specific domain into domain preferences
* Fixed issue with filers on the Customers grid
+ Customization of Company Account creation form
+ Assigning users with the same domain to a company automatically
+ Restrict domains for auto-assigning
+ Company admin can create an account as B2C user If a company account is declined
+ Support native ReCaptcha for Company submission form
+ Phone Number is not a mandatory field for Sub-account form
+ Email notification is sent when Company Admin adds a new domain
+ Integration with Sales Representative: some options have been renamed and hints have been added
* Fixed issue when links created for 'Add new user' or 'Add new role' buttons do not take into account base url changes
* Fixed translation issues
+ Added feature to display Company name in Order and Invoice details
+ Integration with Aheadworks Reward Points
* Fixed issue when Quote can be created even if it isn't set for company
* Minor UI adjustments
* Fixed issue when State/Province column displays numbers in 'Companies' grid
1.3.2Released 12.10.2020 * Fixed issue when filters don't work in Customers grid if Company Accounts module is enabled on the store
* Fixed issue of wrong Sales Representative IDs when creating company accounts via API.
+ Integration with Aheadworks B2B Requisition List
* Сompatibility issue with Aheadworks B2B Company Credit
+ Integration with Aheadworks B2B Company Credit
* Error appears while trying to export a file in the 'Companies' tab
+ Additional default roles
+ Integration with Payment Restrictions
+ 'Default Role' option can be set up on 'Edit Role' page
+ Added 'Allowed Payment Methods' column to Companies grid
* Fixed issue with 'Add New Role' option
* Fixed issue when a company's administrator can be deleted in Admin
* Removed 'Edit' button for users with "New User (default)" role
* Improved work of 'Payment methods' filtering
* Fixed issue when disabled payment methods are present in 'Payment Methods' multiselect
* Initial release