B2B Requisition List for Magento 2
Requisition List enables customers to collect frequently bought products into multiple requisition lists, using at a later date to place orders.
Install Company Accounts for shared control over requisition lists and enhanced B2B experience
Magento 2 Requisition Lists Business Value
A B2B essential, though highly beneficial for the B2C sector too, purchase requisitions and other types of requisition lists help customers manage and control purchasing costs for goods and services which are in their constant demand. Requisition lists ensure that there is not much double work in the procurement operations cutting short on sorting through lots of different products. The present extension for Magento 2 brings about convenience to customers in collecting products of regular demand into classified lists, storing and updating them to plan purchases better and to optimize organizational spend.
How Magento 2 Requisition Lists Works
The Requisition Lists for Magento 2 extension allows collecting frequently-bought products into custom requisition lists which can be stored and used to periodically re-order the items. Products are added from product pages. Customers are able to manage the lists, as well as the products on them. Lists can be converted into Cart in one click.
Customers add products to requisition lists only from product pages. Logged-out shoppers are offered only the Create New Requisition List option, prompting them to sign-up first.
Reaching the lists is possible via the My Requisition Lists tab in Quick Bar or My Account. This is where customers can browse the lists, create new ones and reach the editing options.
Signed-in shoppers can edit and delete requisition lists. The Requisition List page makes it further possible to apply bulk actions to selected products: remove, move or copy to a different list.
Using the Requisition Grid customers are able to edit products one-by-one: configure the product, update its quantity, delete the product, navigate to the Product Page.
Install the Company Accounts module to enable corporate customers to share requisition lists between company sub-accounts, and see who updated the lists last.
Magento 2 B2B Requisition List extension Features
- My Requisition Lists tab in Quick Bar
- Adding products to requisition lists from Product Page
- Creating requisition lists from Product Page
- Requisition lists dropbox on Product Page
- My Requisition Lists tab in My Accounts
- Requisition List grid
- Updating product quantity
- Updating product configuration
- Editing/deleting requisition lists
- Removing products from list
- Moving products between lists
- Copying products from list to list
- Product Multiselect
* Fixed issue when "List Name" and "Description" fields are not validated
* Selected kids of the configurable product are not displayed in the requisition list's popup
* Magento 2.4 compatibility
* Minor design improvements
* Fix for Magento Marketplace
* Initial release