B2B Company Credit for Magento 2
Encourage sales by offering credit to the customers you trust.
Magento 2 Credit Limit Business Value
How Magento 2 Company Credit Works
Get Magento 2 EE functionality into your CE version with a module for enhanced credit payments management which allows setting credit limits for customers and groups of thereof, due options of operating and editing of transactions provided both on the front- and backend.
Configure the Credit Payment to feature as a payment method available at checkout for customers and groups of thereof.
Enable and specify a credit limit to selected customers only, who will then be able to see their credit balance and credit transactions in a designated tab in My Account.
Track the history of the on-credit payments, browse the full list or those specific to a customer, study shoppers’ current credit balance and make appropriate alterations to statuses and figures.
Notify shoppers on changes to their credit balance via email with the help of two templates on credit balance updates and changes in the amount of credit limit.
Magento 2 Company Credit Detailed Feature List
- Credit as payment method
- Credit limit
- Country restriction on credit payment
- Customer group specification for credit payment
- Customer specification for credit payment
- Customer credit limit specification
- Tracking credit usage by customer on backend
- Tracking overall credit history with a backend grid
- Updating credit balance on backend
- Credit currency conversion for multi-view stores
- Comments on updates
- Automatic email reminder on updates to a credit balance
- Automatic email reminder on changes in a credit limit
- Automatic multi-store currency conversion
- Currency Selector in the Credit Limit tab in Customer Profile
- Credit limit in the currency of the customer
- Credit payment at checkout
- Credit Limit tab in My Account
- Credit payment transactions on frontend
- Credit balance both in the currency of the base and the customer store-views
1.0.2Released 22.10.2020 * Fixes related to cron job work * Minor design improvements
* Fix for Magento Marketplace
* Initial release