[M2] Easy Reorder
- 'My Previous Purchases' tab in My Account
- Informative purchase history grid, easy to sort and navigate
- Arranging the cart straight from the grid, smart redirecting
- Web API, Graph QL support
Magento 2 Easy Reorder Extension Business Value
How Easy Reorder for Magento 2 Works
Let customers see all the previously-purchased products in a single grid which collects all the essentials alongside last ordered and current prices.
Sort the grid in a click on a column name to change the default order by Number of Orders. Use active links to access details on a product or order.
Click the active link to get to the Product Page, configure the options, add product to cart and get redirected back to the Previous Purchases grid.
Select desired products, individually, in bulk or in full scope; update the quantity and send them straight to cart - all operations right from the grid.
Magento 2 Easy Reorder Extension Features
- My Previous Purchases tab
- List of recently purchased products
- Switchable currency for multistore mode
- Number of orders for each product
- Product quantity is retrieved from the most recent order
- Pagination for the list
- Sorting the grid by recent or frequently purchased attribute
- Displaying the number of selected products
- Editing product quantity from the grid
- Adding products to cart from the grid
- Bulk action to add products to cart
- Configuring products for purchase in the grid
- API support
- Graph QL support
1.0.0Released 27.02.2020 * Initial release