Custom Static Blocks for Magento 2
Promote special offers with catchy banners or videos.
- Content types ranging from banners, to video and all kinds of widgets
- Targeted display via customer groups
- Block sharing across multiple product pages
- Scheduling options to enable blocks at specific days and times of the day
How Magento 2 Custom Static Blocks works
This Magento 2 static blocks extension adds a great deal of convenience and flexibility to working with static blocks. First, the extension provides benefits of timing and segmentation, showing blocks to particular customer groups and according to a specific schedule. Second, administrator may use conditions to assign a block to a custom selection of pages - all at once.
Let's say you want to create a continuous sense of urgency for your shoppers by reminding them that an order made by 5.00 PM gets delivered tomorrow. After 5.00 PM they'll have to wait for 2 days. How do you communicate that?
One way is to put up a banner saying just that: "Order by 5.00 PM - have it delivered tomorrow!". Only this banner will have to be taken down every day at 5.00 PM, then put up every morning at around 10.00 AM. Except for Friday and Saturday, because you don't deliver on weekends and it wouldn't make sense. And except for premium products - those are custom fitted and take 5 to 7 days.
Sounds like too much trouble? Not really! Use our Custom Static Blocks extension to schedule a Magento 2 block to appear on certain days of the week and at a certain time of the day. Additionally, use custom conditions to exclude/include all product pages where the banner should be displayed - no need to pick them one by one like in native Magento!
Magento 2 Custom Static Blocks Feature Highlights
Employ customer segmentation by displaying different products to different people
Home, product, catalogue, shopping cart, and catalogue pages are all available locations for a custom static block, with a number of options within the pages.
Apply the block to a custom selection of products with just a few clicks
Grid & mass action
Custom blocks are assembled in a grid with an option to change status or delete multiple blocks simultaneously
Display the block on specific days of the month/week and at specific times during those days
Within the same block add different content for different store views - no need to add several nearly identical blocks just for the language!
* Fixed issue when an error occurs while validating the fields on the Create New Block page
* Custom static block is duplicated after double clicking the"Save" button
* Infinite loading occurs after saving a block with blank required fields
* Magento 2.4 compatibility issues
* Error occurs on 'Manage Blocks' page
* Error appears when saved block is opened
* Magento EQP tests fix
* Error appears in console after compilation
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
*Fix static tests
* "Manage blocks" tab should be clickable from "Edit block" page
* Unable to set a date display for block after changing interface locale
* "Even days of the month" schedule pattern issue
* Titles in customer account are misplaced
* Validation is missing for 'To Date' field
* Mistake in the message
* "Save As New" button block page issue
* If no conditions set block displayed at all catalog pages
* "All Groups" condition issue
* Pages with blocks are not cacheable
* Magento 2.1 composer.json compatibility
* Custom static block is not displayed on product page if conditions with "Price" attribute are set
* Filters don't work at Admin
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.1.0
* https protocol issue
1.0.0Initial release 27.06.2016