According to researchers, the time most customers are willing to spend exploring a website is only two minutes. Poor navigation leads to visitor irritation, so they leave the website without a purchase. In other words, the more time visitors spend searching for the desirable stuff, the fewer chances for your business to have high revenue.
But don’t worry! With Layered Navigation a professionally organized catalog navigation is possible! It supplies a website with filters of different types, SEO improvements, and reloading options in this way making it a convenient tool for customers.
Let’s learn a little about Layered Navigation advantages:
- Makes the search process super easy thanks to its powerful filters and modes
- Enhances conversions through smart navigation
- Keeps fast loading thanks to AJAX support
- Is highly customizable
Moreover, Aheadworks released M2 Layered Navigation 2.2.0, where important features were added. Let’s check them together!
- Tooltips to filters are added for customers to learn about the filters available.
- Search attribute values inside filters is an option to find one easily through a long list.
- Review rating filter is a new option provided for customers. By selecting it only 4-5 star rating products are displayed so that they could choose a better product.
- Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of a category is intended to display out-of-stock items at the end of the category listing to improve customers’ shopping experience.
- Web API is updated for creating complex functionalities even more easily.
- GraphQL is updated for better fulfilling those queries with your existing data.