Countdown Timer for Magento 2
The Countdown extension for Magento 2 adds a countdown functionality to your store.
- Dynamic timer with days, hours, minutes, and seconds displayed
- One-time timer or recurring countdowns based on days, weeks, months, or years
- Ability to schedule promos for discounts, special events, or time-related services
- Product and category page linkage to a countdown
- URL insert to bind a timer to a specific page in a store
- Rich design options for a countdown (including icons, texts, and a field for custom CSS)
Countdown Timer Gallery
Boost Conversion, Gather Revenue with Magento Countdown
With the Countdown module for Magento 2, you are able to configure an unlimited number of countdowns. First, decide on placement settings. These will run promos on particular pages in the store. Next, activate the countdown by specifying product conditions, and then choose a layout of the block and come up with a text message. Finally, set a behavior for the countdown — one-time and recurring modes are available.
Configure the Magento 2 Countdown Extension in Some Easy Steps
Conduct your customers' intentions, apply various marketing strategies.
Plan limited promos
Increase the sense of urgency with special time-bound propositions.
Provide time-related services
Engage customers while advertising your services.
Find triggers which lead your customers to purchase. Set up recurring promos to automate repetitive countdown launch for:
Inform about periodic campaigns running on particular dates and build a loyal customer base
Encourage customers to act timely to participate in special events.
Magento 2 Countdown Timer Extension Features
+ Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
* Fixed issue with the Action menu in the grid for Magento 2.4.4
* Fixed issue with the Countdown timer on the product/category page for Magento 2.4.4
+Declarative schema upgrade
*Fixed error with upgrade
*Fixed issue with “Recurring” and “Disable Countdown on Week Days” options
* Initial release