NET 30 for Magento 2
Remove checkout friction, and payment restriction with the ability to offer a select group(s) of customers NET 30 Terms.
- Customers can complete transactions in NET 30 payment terms, no credit card necessary
- Restrict NET 30 to selected groups of customers and billing addresses by country
- Ensure trust by setting deadlines for payment, no hidden rules
- Customize order status to start and close the payment period
- Monitor payment and manage orders made on NET 30 from a single grid
- Control overdue payments with automatic calculation of due dates and timeframes
- Payment reminder templates with customizable automatic email notifications
Why Magento 2 NET 30
NET 30 for Magento 2 is a pay-later eCommerce solution allowing customers to order products without paying at checkout. A shorter form of checkout, such an approach speeds up purchasing, eliminates doubt and removes all direct financial repercussions from the transaction. With no hidden fees and no transaction access to customer credit cards, the unlimited credit payment method ensures trust and eases customers' minds.
How Magento 2 NET 30 Works
Configure the NET 30 deferred payment to feature on a list of payment methods both at storefront checkout and on the backend.
Enable and specify NET 30 payment to selected customer groups and customize debt acquittance period for each.
Survey the table of orders made on deferred payment terms to check the due dates, the defaults (in days) on debt and get access to the detailed information on customers and orders.
Keep customers informed on approaching or surpassing the deadline for payment acquittance. Choose one of the preconfigured templates or suggest your own.
Magento 2 NET 30 extension Features
- Delayed payment option for orders on frontend
- Unlimited total of order in cart
- Purchase order specification at checkout
- Checkout with multiple shipping addresses
- Delayed payment features in orders and invoices
- No credit card required
- Deferred payment as payment method
- Delayed payment option for orders on backend
- Restriction to customer groups
- Restriction to country of customer origin
- Configurable period of repayment
- Automatic calculation of payment expiration date
- Overdue payments support
- Paid and unpaid statuses for complete orders
- Automatic email notification on overdraft status
- Order status to define the countdown to repayment
- Notification templates
- Orders grid to monitor payment delay
- Note on NET 30 payment in orders, invoices, shipping summaries
* Incorrect value of Payment days in case of multiple shipping
* Grammar mistakes and translation improvements
* Initial release