Sales Representative for Magento 2
Provide tailored experience for each customer with personal sales managers.
- Assign sales representatives to orders automatically
- Engage personal sales consultants for customers
- Display sales managers' contact info in customer account
- Control sales representatives' performance at ease
- Send notifications for both customer and sales dealer
- Manage sales representatives' permissions in the back-end
- Integration with M2 Company Accounts, M2 Cart to Quote
Additional User Information
Manual and auto-assign
How Sales Representative Magento 2 works?
The Sales Representative is a tool for assigning sales managers to orders. This can be done automatically in accordance with customer groups specified in the configurations. Sales managers can also be chosen for orders manually by Admin. What is more, it is possible to decide on personal managers for particular customers.
Some features of Sales Representative Magento 2 are put in the separate module - Backend User Profile that is used as a supporting extension.
- Additional User Information tab appears on User Details page
- Change user status between Active and Inactive
- All fields are optional to customize sales manager’s information displayed on the storefront according to personal needs
Try to choose sales managers both manually and automatically and decide which way is the most suitable for you. You can definitely combine these options.
- Add a sales representative on the Customer Information page or update managers directly in the Customers grid
- Assign one sales representative by several customer groups or set different ones for each group
- Unassign sales managers from customers or orders in case they become inactive
Sales Representative Magento 2 Detailed Feature List
- Sales representative info on the Order View page
- Sales representative info in confirmation emails
- Special variables for email templates
- Order assignment email for sales representatives
- Order assignment email after changing sales managers manually
- Links to assigned orders in the emails
- An additional column in the Customers grid
- Edit sales representatives in the grid
- Update dedicated sales representatives in bulk
- Assign sales managers in a special tab on Customer Account Information page
* Fixed issue with filtering customers by Sales Representative
* Initial release
* Design improvements