Aheadworks is committed to provide functional, easy-to-use and intuitive extensions for merchants throughout the world working on the Magento 2 platform. We focus on continuous improvements with the goal of making our extensions the best in the marketplace. And this November we kept working on this goal and released 8 major updates for the following extensions:
Let’s look at the improvements of each extension together!
The product list sorting options have been added. The feature enables buyers to sort products by bestsellers, top rated and date, which simplifies the product searching process significantly.
Bundled products filtering has been improved. The extension now uses only parent product attribute on filtering to produce more relevant results.
Now merchants can allow customers to unsubscribe from follow-up emails to avoid the situation when customers mark the emails as spam, which affects deliverability of the emails to the other recipients.
With the latest release merchants can include native related products for cross-selling, which increases the average order value and drives repetitive purchases.
Also the number of related products shown in emails can be restricted by fixed number or number set in the “Maximum Number of Products in Related Products List” field.
Also the following issues have been fixed:
- Sending test emails on Magento v2.4.5
- Displaying the cart items table on the ‘Review request email’ for Magento 2.4.4
Now merchants can add a separate reviews page per product. It is accessible via “Read more reviews” on the product page and is visible only if there are more than 10 reviews on the product.
Now reviews are SEO-friendly to improve visibility of the product in the organic search results.
To allow search engines to see the text of the reviews, they were rebuilt with static HTML instead of UI components.
For the Top 10 reviews on the product page, filtering and sorting toolbars were removed. The filtering in the summary block now redirects a user to the separate page and it is filtered according to the user’s choice.
A separate page was also redesigned to make it more SEO-friendly.
In addition, the issue with displaying the 'request_form.phtml' template in the customer review reminder email has been fixed.
Now the Buy X get Y Free rule is available on the module.
Fixed issues with:
- Adding any product to Cart if the "Coupon" scenario is active
- The "Spend X get Y" rule
- The free promo products as zero price items
- Using PayPal Express Checkout for Magento 2.4.4/2.4.5
- Updating the promo offer after changing product attributes
- Applying the Cart Price Rule to the free Promo product
- Products in the rule settings grid
Now help desk agents can change the statuses of the tickets in bulk via mass-action.
The option for Quick Responses has been added. It is activated when a new ticket is created.
To avoid scrolling and arrange tickets better, unnecessary space has been removed.
A “Send From” option has been added to have one email address customers can contact to.
Also, the following issues have been fixed:
- Issue with changing customer attributes on the ticket page
- Issue with quick response
- Issue with the customer view tab in admin on the Adobe Commerce
- Issue with coupon code generation on the Ticket page
- Issue when creating ticket from an email with an invalid address
- Issue with displaying the "Show more" button in tickets
- Issue with the Magento Blank theme design
Read more details about the release here.
Now merchants can hide the regular price, so that not to show any other prices to the merchants as set on the private catalog.
In the release the following issues have been fixed:
- Issue with the wrong number of products in the categories counters in navigation when PC is used
- Issue with the category tree for Magento 2.4.4
- Issue with selecting categories on the edit private catalog page
The block loading logic has been optimized. Now the block can be loaded with AJAX call or any other method to improve overall on page load performance.
And for convenience merchants can choose if the Related Products block is loaded with the page or via AJAX. In this way merchants can decide what option is better for their store performance.
The issues with saving selected categories and loading a category selection list in conditions have been fixed.
For convenience, now blog posts are displayed in a grid on the overview page instead of a list view.
Now the extension supports lazy loading to increase page loading speed. With it, long lists of articles are loaded faster, as loading is activated only when the visitor scrolls down to it.
GraphQL has been updated.