Aheadworks Magento Extensions: April Updates 2022
Categorized as : Magento 2 Extensions
April, the month of Sun and growth, has brought Aheadworks users more opportunities to grow their business and attain their goals with our helpful Magento 2 extensions, even more functional now. In this article, you can find out how the Aheadworks team has been improving your extension this month.
1. Declarative schema
As per Magento Marketplace requirements, we added a declarative schema to the list of our extensions. The feature allows developers to declare the final step of the database and empowers the system to minimize the necessary operations when automatically adjusting to it. With the declarative schema, the installing and upgrading processes become easier, and all the data is deleted when a module is uninstalled.
The list of Aheadworks extensions with declarative schema:
- Abandoned Cart Email 1.1.4
- Add Free Product to Cart 1.5.8
- Advanced Reports 2.11.1
- Advanced Reviews 1.4.0
- Advanced Subscription Products 2.17.3
- Affiliate 1.2.3
- Automatic Related Products 1.8.4
- B2B Company Accounts 1.7.2
- B2B Company Credit 1.1.1
- B2B Cart to Quote 1.7.4
- Blog 2.13.1
- Buildify-M2 1.1.3
- Countdown Timer 1.0.2
- Coupon Code Generator 1.2.8
- Custom Static Blocks 1.0.13
- Custom Stock Status 1.0.5
- Customer Attributes 1.1.2
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions 1.0.10
- Event Tickets 1.5.7
- FAQ 1.5.3
- Follow-Up Email 2.2.6
- Free Shipping Bar 1.2.3
- Gift Card 1.4.7
- Help Desk Ultimate 2.2.3
- NET 30 1.1.1
- Order Success Page 1.0.5
- Popup Pro 1.2.5
- Private Catalogs 1.0.1
- Product Downloads 1.0.4
- Product Labels 1.1.5
- Product Questions 2.0.4
- Quick Order by SKU 1.1.3
- Refer a friend 1.1.6
- Requisition Lists 1.1.2
- Reward Points 1.8.4
- Review Reminder 1.0.6
- Rich Banner Slider 1.4.2
- RMA 1.5.2
- Sales Representative 1.0.8
- Shop by Brand 1.2.5
- Social Login 1.7.1
- Store Locator 1.1.4
- Store Credit and Refund 1.1.9
2. Hyvä Themes
Aheadworks is actively working on extension compatibility with Hyvä Themes, a relatively new frontend for magento 2. Thus, Help Desk Ultimate got its compatibility module ready this month. You can download it here for free.
Web API is updated.
GraphQL is updated.
Chatbot 1.1.1 is updated.
- Fixed error during bin/magento setup:upgrade
GraphQL is updated.
- Fixed issue with ACL
- Removed jquery/ui dependency
4. Extensions major bug fixes
The extension got a major bug fix update. Some of the issues fixed are:
- Fixed issues with Magento 2.4.4 errors
- Fixed issue with the "Place Order" button not displaying on the Express Checkout
- Fixed issue with the incorrect Order Total transferred to PayPal
- Fixed issue with the "Place Order" button display on Standard Checkout when Amazon Pay is chosen
- Fixed issue with incorrect delivery Time in Order/Orders grid
- Fixed issue with 'debug.log'
- Fixed issue with the first Day of date picker
- Fixed issue with Chrome console
- Fixed issue with site-wide analysis tool recommendations
Find the full list of fixes in the change log. With this update your magento checkout will have improved security, advanced payments, speeded up operation and better UI/UX design.
Currently, Aheadworks developers work on extension compatibility with Magento 2.4.4. We recommend our users to upgrade your Magento version once the compatibility is released.
You can track our updates in the Change Log section on the product page or in My Projects And Licenses tab in My Account. The updates are available for users with an active Support and Upgrades subscription only.
Stay up-to-date with Aheadworks.