Aheadworks Extensions: May Updates
Categorized as : Magento 2 Extensions
The last month of spring turned out to be extremely productive for our team. Bundle support for Advanced Subscription Products, Digital Media release to increase customer engagement by selling digital media, PWA add-on for Automatic Related Products to provide an impeccable mobile experience, and much more.
Check out the list of updates below and stay tuned for more with Aheadworks!
Implement digital media products, increasing your customer engagement in your store thereby.
- Media products are accessible for viewing only, ensuring compliance with copyright requirements.
- Customers collect purchased media into a library which can be entered at any time.
- PDF viewer allowing customers to view files directly in the browser via integrated PDF.js viewer.
- The viewer has an adaptive design for different devices, including smartphones.
- Bundle product type support
- Grouping Cron jobs
- Unable to renew subscription because of a problem with a payment method
- Billing failed emails are not sent to defined admin
- An error appears if the order is refunded online using Stripe
- Problem with refunding
- It’s impossible to purchase a free subscription using Adyen if the "Terms and Conditions" option
- Incorrect external URL is in the email from a different store view
- API support
- GraphQL support
- PWA support
- Out of Stock product is displayed as In Stock in ARP block
- Add products automatically to the order
- Hide qty input
- GraphQL support
- Fixed issue with Order Totals
- Fix issues with MSI functionality
- Fixed issue with multi-currency support
- Fixed issue with incorrect product availability validation for multiple SKUs import
- Extra variables are added after a successful transaction
- Authentication method with security keys is made available
- Fixed issue with "aw_nmi_group" payment method
- Navigation sidebar with the list of categories and articles
- Subcategories and articles on the Category page
- Display FAQ articles on the Product page
- Category description editing via WYSIWYG
- Meta Keywords for articles
- Meta Title and Meta Description improvements
- JSON-LD markup support
- API improvements
- Import/export templates
- Styles issue occurs while performing Duplicate and Save
- A problem occurs when minification is enabled in Magento
Have a look at other extensions from Aheadworks to build an e-commerce business you strive to.